Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

For any combat bot I create, when I set the final interaction to attack an NPC, oftentimes it'll click that NPC 2-3x. Any way to prevent this or is this a known issue? I wish there was a checkbox in the interaction node that was "attempt once" so that combat bots wouldn't attempt to click the same NPC multiple times.

Here's just an example:

a1s8zo.jpg

For any combat bot I create, when I set the final interaction to attack an NPC, oftentimes it'll click that NPC 2-3x. Any way to prevent this or is this a known issue? I wish there was a checkbox in the interaction node that was "attempt once" so that combat bots wouldn't attempt to click the same NPC multiple times.

Here's just an example:

a1s8zo.jpg

Try the "is attacking" or "is being attacked" can't remember, one of the two. I use it for my falador bot.

Try the "is attacking" or "is being attacked" can't remember, one of the two. I use it for my falador bot.

I was able to get it to work with a [Player Animation (2s delay)], but this takes too long to click the next NPC. A player Animation variable delay would be nice. :p

Requests:
  1. Allow to traverse to an 'area' with 'radius' via BresenhamPath (and other pathing would be nice for walking to an area as it currently automatically uses web path to an area and we cannot choose other pathing methods...just the radius is changeable)
  2. A random number generator and allow it to modify a saved integer variable (called a "number" in VisualRM")

I guess these requests would be nice:

1. Fix "isbeingattacked"
2. Allow us to set the animation delay check time like the wait timers, variable from 0.1 to 2 seconds.

and then the ones mentioned above.

]VisualRM IS A HEAP OF DOG DO DO!

WHY? Because if you create a bot and then want to play that bot you have to load up VisualRM... that's great if you're wanting to create a bot, but what about when ALL I WANT TO DO is PLAY THE BOT... I don't want the ability to change the bot when I'm playing it!!!!!!!

WHY AM I MAKING SUCH A SCENE OVER THIS!? Because VisualRM is very GUI heavy, it uses a lot of resources, a lot of memory and CPU showing VisualRM.

I'm getting extremely angry and aggitated because the god damn developer of this doesn't understand what I mean!!!!

ALL I WANT IS JUST THE ABILITY TO PLAY THE .JSON FILE, WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT, THAT WAY IT USES LESS RESOURCES BECAUSE IT ISNT LOADING VISUALRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please just create a way to hide the VisualRM UI by default, so that when I want to play a bot all I see is a play button

WHY? Because if you create a bot and then want to play that bot you have to load up VisualRM... that's great if you're wanting to create a bot, but what about when ALL I WANT TO DO is PLAY THE BOT... I don't want the ability to change the bot when I'm playing it!!!!!!!

WHY AM I MAKING SUCH A SCENE OVER THIS!? Because VisualRM is very GUI heavy, it uses a lot of resources, a lot of memory and CPU showing VisualRM.

I'm getting extremely angry and aggitated because the god damn developer of this doesn't understand what I mean!!!!

ALL I WANT IS JUST THE ABILITY TO PLAY THE .JSON FILE, WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT, THAT WAY IT USES LESS RESOURCES BECAUSE IT ISNT LOADING VISUALRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please just create a way to hide the VisualRM UI by default, so that when I want to play a bot all I see is a play button

Sounds like you need a better PC if Runemate lags your computer lol, I have zero issues running anything through Runemate.

No lagging issues here, but I see what he's saying. However, what he's describing is mostly a RuneMate issue and not VisualRM. I also would like the ability to have VisualRM output a bot file that could be opened by RuneMate alone, added to the list with the rest of the bots that one has added to their account, but that's not the way VisualRM or RuneMate work.

First of all, RuneMate will only show you bots that you have added to your account via their website. Unfortunately, they do not allow users to put their own bots into the interface. This is quite unfortunate.

Secondly, any bots you create with VisualRM actually rely on VisualRM to be able to run. The bots you make are not really bots, but instructions that can be understood by VisualRM, which then translates it into action.

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me out quick? I've been trying to create my first bot all day today. I can't figure out for the life of me how to successfully execute a very, very simple bot (in my opinion.) I'm trying to create a Cannonball bot for RS3 to work with the new smelting interaction menu (new mining and smithing rework interface) I can't seem to open the furnace unless its an action but then I cannot create an action to hit "Begin Project" which is where "confirm" use to be. I don't need it to go to the location or anything, I have no problem setting it up in front of the furnace and I already have all of the steel bars in my metal bank. I seriously just need it to make two clicks every 6 minutes... I doubt this should take more than a few minutes once i figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance for any help!!

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me out quick? I've been trying to create my first bot all day today. I can't figure out for the life of me how to successfully execute a very, very simple bot (in my opinion.) I'm trying to create a Cannonball bot for RS3 to work with the new smelting interaction menu (new mining and smithing rework interface) I can't seem to open the furnace unless its an action but then I cannot create an action to hit "Begin Project" which is where "confirm" use to be. I don't need it to go to the location or anything, I have no problem setting it up in front of the furnace and I already have all of the steel bars in my metal bank. I seriously just need it to make two clicks every 6 minutes... I doubt this should take more than a few minutes once i figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance for any help!!
Pm'ed you.

I'm having the same problem with the interface as 99 magic man. I'm trying to use the crafting interface, but I'm unsure how to get it to click "craft". I can get everything from the bank, move to where I need to, and then click on the game object. But then I cannot get it to craft, it just stops, hahah. Any help would be appreciated.