Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hey guys having a little mind confuse here. I'm trying to get the bot to buy items from the shop if not items are not available it would hop to buy them.

The difficulty i'm having is its trying to world hop but the Shop tab is still open.... I can't close the shop tab and then world hop as these are 2 interactions.

Picture:
pt0zSnr.png

on the second shop condition node hang onto the failure another shop condition "is open" node and if success close, if failure -> world hop. For this to work you will have to use root nodes or change the previous structure, otherwise it will get stuck in a loop with talking to the NPC and closing the window

Jagex Secret Police
Explain please... I'm still trying to figure this out. Interface conditions don't work because it changes depending on your chat box history.
I haven't done it myself, but I can't imagine how you could not be able to do it with interface condition/interaction after a chatbox condition "XXX wishes to trade with you". You mean that the interface object ID changes depending on your chatbox history?

I haven't done it myself, but I can't imagine how you could not be able to do it with interface condition/interaction after a chatbox condition "XXX wishes to trade with you". You mean that the interface object ID changes depending on your chatbox history?
That's correct, the ID changes.

yes thats correct, im trying to make a zmi runner

How can I interact with trade / invite requests? Interface ID changes so we cannot use this.

Any way to get the agility bot on the visualrm online repository to work again? It worked great...
Which one? Ardy rooftop?

Also, in RS3, with the new smithing rework, you can hover the item "Unfinished smithing item" that can be different items such as Burial, or +1 to +5 for example... any way to detect the differences? because the IDs are the same..

Last edited:
on the second shop condition node hang onto the failure another shop condition "is open" node and if success close, if failure -> world hop. For this to work you will have to use root nodes or change the previous structure, otherwise it will get stuck in a loop with talking to the NPC and closing the window
Awesome thanks for taking time to reply with a solution.

Author of MaxiBots
Selecting Canvas settings results in the RuneMate client crashing after spamming the following
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.WindowStage.setBounds(WindowStage.java:286)
    at javafx.stage.Window$TKBoundsConfigurator.apply(Window.java:1292)
    at javafx.stage.Window$TKBoundsConfigurator.pulse(Window.java:1308)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.lambda$runPulse$29(Toolkit.java:398)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.runPulse(Toolkit.java:397)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.firePulse(Toolkit.java:421)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulse(QuantumToolkit.java:518)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulse(QuantumToolkit.java:498)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulseFromQueue(QuantumToolkit.java:491)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.lambda$runToolkit$403(QuantumToolkit.java:319)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The window has already been closed
    at com.sun.glass.ui.Window.checkNotClosed(Window.java:307)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.Window.getNativeWindow(Window.java:337)
    at com.sun.prism.PresentableState.update(PresentableState.java:350)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.SceneState.update(SceneState.java:103)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassScene.updateSceneState(GlassScene.java:282)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.WindowStage.lambda$setScene$388(WindowStage.java:268)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:407)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.WindowStage.setScene(WindowStage.java:261)
    at javafx.stage.Window$9.invalidated(Window.java:896)
    at javafx.beans.property.BooleanPropertyBase.markInvalid(BooleanPropertyBase.java:109)
    at javafx.beans.property.BooleanPropertyBase.set(BooleanPropertyBase.java:144)
    at javafx.stage.Window.setShowing(Window.java:940)
    at javafx.stage.Window.hide(Window.java:965)
    at javafx.stage.PopupWindow.hide(PopupWindow.java:468)
    at robot.iIIiIiiiii.false(td:870)
    at javafx.animation.Animation.impl_finished(Animation.java:1132)
    at javafx.animation.AnimationAccessorImpl.finished(AnimationAccessorImpl.java:49)
    at com.sun.scenario.animation.shared.SingleLoopClipEnvelope.timePulse(SingleLoopClipEnvelope.java:103)
    at javafx.animation.Animation.impl_timePulse(Animation.java:1102)
    at javafx.animation.Animation$1.lambda$timePulse$25(Animation.java:186)
    at javafx.animation.Animation$1.timePulse(Animation.java:185)
    at com.sun.scenario.animation.AbstractMasterTimer.timePulseImpl(AbstractMasterTimer.java:344)
    at com.sun.scenario.animation.AbstractMasterTimer$MainLoop.run(AbstractMasterTimer.java:267)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulse(QuantumToolkit.java:514)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulseFromQueue(QuantumToolkit.java:491)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.lambda$runToolkit$403(QuantumToolkit.java:319)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
[Report on the forums] The bot object was stopped before its exception was thrown.
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.WindowStage.setBounds(WindowStage.java:286)
    at javafx.stage.Window$TKBoundsConfigurator.apply(Window.java:1292)
    at javafx.stage.Window$TKBoundsConfigurator.pulse(Window.java:1308)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.lambda$runPulse$29(Toolkit.java:398)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.runPulse(Toolkit.java:397)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.firePulse(Toolkit.java:421)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulse(QuantumToolkit.java:518)

Can we actually request custom bots from people for this ?
I cant seem to find a safecracking bot or atleast just pickpocketing on rs3

Jagex Secret Police
World hopping seems to be broken for RS3. Continuously opens the world interface without actually hopping. Prob a client issue but I wanted to let you guys know

yea world hopping is broken atm.
Also "ground item condition" and "Interaction" seem buggy in slayer tower specific at bloodvelds, it keeps getting succes while there's no items on the ground.

Last edited:
yea world hopping is broken atm.
Also "ground item condition" and "Interaction" seem buggy in slayer tower specific at bloodvelds, it keeps getting succes while there's no items on the ground.
I've had that problem before but resolved it by ticking Visible, or/and reachable.

RS3 Auras would be a great addition; Wisdom and Vampyrism are top ones.

Also, is there a check for other Player condition?

Last edited:
I've had that problem before but resolved it by ticking Visible, or/and reachable.

RS3 Auras would be a great addition; Wisdom and Vampyrism are top ones.

Also, is there a check for other Player condition?
I tested it with Visible, or/and reachable and without and it didn't fix it for me, altho outside of slayer tower i don't have that problems

Niche bots at your disposal
World hopping seems to be broken for RS3. Continuously opens the world interface without actually hopping. Prob a client issue but I wanted to let you guys know
will look into world hopping over the weekend. I know cloud was working on fixing something for osrs,

I tested it with Visible, or/and reachable and without and it didn't fix it for me, altho outside of slayer tower i don't have that problems
Open the dev tool and check if, why and where it detects the ground items. Could be that it detects them on a higher floor (maybe)