Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Or you can pay someone $5 to write something that you can run endlessly. If you're gonna run a bot for more than 80 hours, that is now the better route to go.
Who in the world asks $5 for a private bot? The person who does that is incredibly retarded and has no idea how much their time is worth.

Java Warlord
You and @Wet Rag are so triggered. Relax lol.

I know he put more hours than i could count to into developing this.

I'm just saying most of the people I know who were using this wouldn't even pay for runescape membership, let alone .08 an hour.

I think it should be lowered or sold as a one time thing. I'd pay $20 for the thing, I don't mind and I know other people wouldn't.
Well, in the end it doesnt matter. It‘s tyb‘s decision and it doesnt matter if any prior users arent willing to use it now.
I‘m sure you can debate the precise price for this bot, but unless you‘re goldfarming, a few cents difference shouldnt be significant for a regular person.

Jagex Secret Police
You and @Wet Rag are so triggered. Relax lol.

I know he put more hours than i could count to into developing this.

I'm just saying most of the people I know who were using this wouldn't even pay for runescape membership, let alone .08 an hour.

I think it should be lowered or sold as a one time thing. I'd pay $20 for the thing, I don't mind and I know other people wouldn't.
lol. i think you don't grasp the potential gp/hr that you can make with this. I've made 5.5M/hr consistently with it. 4 hours of running it and I could buy myself a bond (aka two weeks of membership). It's only fair that he put a price on it.

Niche bots at your disposal
So thank you guys for all the constructive feedback. In retrospect and for the 'type' of community we have at VRM I'm willing to do some adjustments to the model. What do you guys think about 7h/week of free usage. That is double of what is currently allowed and should give you more then enough time to develop bots.
I will also lower the cost to 0,05c/H. In total this means that you can run the bot for a total of 27h for only 1$. Try to read that number and tell me that is not worth doing.

As a clarification:
- On the DEV version: You can use unlimited hours of development while paused. Your usage timer only goes down when running (I might make a UI element later to notify remaining time. In the upcoming update that will equate to 7h of actually running your bot. That is more or at least equal to any lite bot out there.

Also: in the latest version I revamped the dev kit to also include the listeners and access to other parts that previously failed to show. (Interfaces coming later)
Also let me remind you that using VRM is some of the best "anti-ban" you can have. Being the only user of you bot makes it have a unique behaviour that is much harder to pick up by jagex (theoretically).
Also VRM allows you to make your own custom ideas and bots specified for your needs.
Also I highly advise you to go learn Java yourself. You'll see that the ease of use in VRM is not to be underestimated. 10k+ lines of code have come together for you to just click and play.
As for no documentation. Join slack for help by me and other users, take a look at the many many many community bots that are shared for free and at least read the documentation that is available.

Well, in the end it doesnt matter. It‘s tyb‘s decision and it doesnt matter if any prior users arent willing to use it now.
I‘m sure you can debate the precise price for this bot, but unless you‘re goldfarming, a few cents difference shouldnt be significant for a regular person.

There is alternatives now, when there wasn't before because VisualRM was free. Now since its worth as much as other premium bots, it doesn't make sense to take the time and learn how to use it, and then pay on top of that.

Java Warlord
There is alternatives now, when there wasn't before because VisualRM was free. Now since its worth as much as other premium bots, it doesn't make sense to take the time and learn how to use it, and then pay on top of that.
Fair point. VRM still does a great job at offering a quick way to create nieche bots and for people who don‘t code.

Youre delusional this bot is worth a hell
Of a lot more

Relax. It's a discussion not a dick don't take it so hard.
lol. i think you don't grasp the potential gp/hr that you can make with this. I've made 5.5M/hr consistently with it. 4 hours of running it and I could buy myself a bond (aka two weeks of membership). It's only fair that he put a price on it.

Good? i'm not running a gold farm buddy. A lot of the people I spoke with were making fishing bots, simple choppers etc.
So thank you guys for all the constructive feedback. In retrospect and for the 'type' of community we have at VRM I'm willing to do some adjustments to the model. What do you guys think about 7h/week of free usage. That is double of what is currently allowed and should give you more then enough time to develop bots.
I will also lower the cost to 0,05c/H. In total this means that you can run the bot for a total of 27h for only 1$. Try to read that number and tell me that is not worth doing.

As a clarification:
- On the DEV version: You can use unlimited hours of development while paused. Your usage timer only goes down when running (I might make a UI element later to notify remaining time. In the upcoming update that will equate to 7h of actually running your bot. That is more or at least equal to any lite bot out there.

Also: in the latest version I revamped the dev kit to also include the listeners and access to other parts that previously failed to show. (Interfaces coming later)
Also let me remind you that using VRM is some of the best "anti-ban" you can have. Being the only user of you bot makes it have a unique behaviour that is much harder to pick up by jagex (theoretically).
Also VRM allows you to make your own custom ideas and bots specified for your needs.
Also I highly advise you to go learn Java yourself. You'll see that the ease of use in VRM is not to be underestimated. 10k+ lines of code have come together for you to just click and play.
As for no documentation. Join slack for help by me and other users, take a look at the many many many community bots that are shared for free and at least read the documentation that is available.

Thank you @tyb51 for listening to us :)

I think everything you mentioned above sounds fair for such an awesome program.

@Wet Rag bot author doesn't even know how to program yet still has massive ego. SMD.

Last edited:

As a clarification:

I think 0.05$ is a pretty good price for this one. But it would be better if there are more nodes than what is currently available. Also a complete documentation is needed.

are people aloud to sell visual rm scripts ?
It would be great if it is.

As a clarification:

0.04/h and call it a day? LOL jk this was a long time needed update anyways :p Thanks for making such a great platform. I'll still be using it personally and im sure others will too. I'm hyped for future updates :)

@tyb51How about that : Unlimited hours for free users, limited to one account ONLY.
And you pay for : upcoming updates branches, more than 1 instance running +advanced bot coding tutorials.

Jagex Secret Police
Relax. It's a discussion not a dick don't take it so hard.

Good? i'm not running a gold farm buddy. A lot of the people I spoke with were making fishing bots, simple choppers etc.

Thank you @tyb51 for listening to us :)

I think everything you mentioned above sounds fair for such an awesome program.

@Wet Rag bot author doesn't even know how to program yet still has massive ego. SMD.
So because of the fact that not all people are getting 100% of the potential out of this bot, the price should be adjusted? Just for some simple choppers and fishers? lol