Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

@tyb51How about that : Unlimited hours for free users, limited to one account ONLY.
And you pay for : upcoming updates branches, more than 1 instance running.
I think it is pretty fair how it is now, but it just kind of sucks I'm paying .05 an hour to run a shrimp fishing bot xD

I can't ask for much
So because of the fact that not all people are getting 100% of the potential out of this bot, the price should be adjusted? Just for some simple choppers and fishers? lol

For such a massive script, with as many possibilities it has, it should be taken into consideration.

I'd still like to see it at .04 an hour, just simply because me and a lot of other people using it won't be using it for the same things as some gold farmers.

I do see why it could also be .05 or more per hour as well, but everybody's situations are different and this is a tough one. If he lowers the price to .04 I think it's a good middle ground for everybody.

Wow. Holy shit. Fuck. I was close to shedding a tear when I heard the news. My nmz bot literally got me to maxed combat stats, my prayer bot, my make plank bot, my ardy knight thieving bot, my woodcutter bot, my slayer bot, my construction bot, my hunter bot, my crafting bot, my smithing bot. My RS account is literally all VisualRms doing and its gone now. Fuck this was the best thing to ever happen to Runemate, I am actually so devasted to see this project leave us. I wish the creator all the best, he has done botting a huge service and deep down I felt this day was coming. I feel like a lost child now, not sure where to go or what to use. I'll always have a soft spot for you VisualRm, my first love. Goodbye.

Wow. Holy shit. Fuck. I was close to shedding a tear when I heard the news. My nmz bot literally got me to maxed combat stats, my prayer bot, my make plank bot, my ardy knight thieving bot, my woodcutter bot, my slayer bot, my construction bot, my hunter bot, my crafting bot, my smithing bot. My RS account is literally all VisualRms doing and its gone now. Fuck this was the best thing to ever happen to Runemate, I am actually so devasted to see this project leave us. I wish the creator all the best, he has done botting a huge service and deep down I felt this day was coming. I feel like a lost child now, not sure where to go or what to use. I'll always have a soft spot for you VisualRm, my first love. Goodbye.
Hmu with your slayer bot / nmz bot :D

PartyHacks#1208

Jagex Secret Police
lmaaaaaoooooooo

Java Warlord
Damn youre like the definition of a leech

lmao. Atleast upgrade your account lol.

easily triggered ✌
fucking leech lmao

Jagex Secret Police
I think it is pretty fair how it is now, but it just kind of sucks I'm paying .05 an hour to run a shrimp fishing bot xD

I can't ask for much

For such a massive script, with as many possibilities it has, it should be taken into consideration.

I'd still like to see it at .04 an hour, just simply because me and a lot of other people using it won't be using it for the same things as some gold farmers.

I do see why it could also be .05 or more per hour as well, but everybody's situations are different and this is a tough one. If he lowers the price to .04 I think it's a good middle ground for everybody.
Ehhh nobody is using it purely for goldfarming on multiple accs in parallel.... takes too much CPU for that.

When will the new price be reflected on the bot store? Also will hours of usage be reset for this week. It says i've already used up all of my free hours.

Congrats on releasing the bot, i still have a use for it and realistically 20 hours for $1 is cheap so you won't hear me complain.

But I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with my prior post as i mainly use this bot for its interface api for smithing.

Dont know what i did wrong but if someone could help me id really appreciate it. Again grats with the bot thanks for keeping it free for as long as you have.

So i read through the thread, searched smith, read all the responses and it seems someone got theirs working but i more or less followed their image and the suggestions, I even used Visual Developer and the selected actions for my interface container said that the actions i put in were recognized but it is still getting stuck. would appreciate any feedback thanks. it does everything up to the point of actually right clicking the dart rips and smithing all sets.

Attachments

• Does not match.png
    Does not match.png
    335.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I approve everything that is mentioned below. Although, as for documentation, it's a hassle to look for information right now (it might be somewhere but it's not clear). I go to fellow users and their experiences to figure out what certain things actually mean and do. ie I'm still trying to figure out how the interface condition/interact work.

Thanks for hearing us out,
Marc

So thank you guys for all the constructive feedback. In retrospect and for the 'type' of community we have at VRM I'm willing to do some adjustments to the model. What do you guys think about 7h/week of free usage. That is double of what is currently allowed and should give you more then enough time to develop bots.
I will also lower the cost to 0,05c/H. In total this means that you can run the bot for a total of 27h for only 1$. Try to read that number and tell me that is not worth doing.

As a clarification:
- On the DEV version: You can use unlimited hours of development while paused. Your usage timer only goes down when running (I might make a UI element later to notify remaining time. In the upcoming update that will equate to 7h of actually running your bot. That is more or at least equal to any lite bot out there.

Also: in the latest version I revamped the dev kit to also include the listeners and access to other parts that previously failed to show. (Interfaces coming later)
Also let me remind you that using VRM is some of the best "anti-ban" you can have. Being the only user of you bot makes it have a unique behaviour that is much harder to pick up by jagex (theoretically).
Also VRM allows you to make your own custom ideas and bots specified for your needs.
Also I highly advise you to go learn Java yourself. You'll see that the ease of use in VRM is not to be underestimated. 10k+ lines of code have come together for you to just click and play.
As for no documentation. Join slack for help by me and other users, take a look at the many many many community bots that are shared for free and at least read the documentation that is available.

Last edited:
I approve everything that is mentioned below. Although, as for documentation, it's a hassle to look for information right now (it might be somewhere but it's not clear). I go to fellow users and their experiences to figure out what certain things actually mean and do. ie I'm still trying to figure out how the interface condition/interact work.

Thanks for hearing us out,
Marc

{ "Variables": [ { "name": "Guild trophy space", "value": - Pastebin.com

Here's a link to my construction bot that does mythical cape constructs. Its a bot I'm really proud for because thats when I finally got the interface conditions to work. Check it out and learn from it. Play around with the values and see what breaks the bot and why it works. If your doing a amulet mould bot I'd forget about it because the crafting interface is shit.

Also make sure you have already set up your butler to get you planks, also make sure he's one space away from you when standing in front of the mythical cape.