Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

easily triggered ✌
Well, time to never use this bot again xD

Yea, this is a tough one to swallow... Just a huge slap in the face to all the long time fans out of nowhere. No big update, just a random price cap with nothing to look forward to. VisualRM is still amazing though, so it makes sense...

Well, time to create java bots.
God fucking forbid someone who spent hundreds of their own hours coding and perfecting this bot now begins to charge for it?

You kids are pathetic.

Considering you have to make your own bots, 0.06/h is a really high cap imo. There is some premium bots that run for that much, and we all know 95% of VisualRM users aren't making premium bots.

Imagine if you spend hundreds of hours on making a product, and getting flak from people that have never done anything for RuneMate because they don't like paying for a premium worthy product.
Be glad that you were able to use this bot FOR FREE over the last 9 months.

As a noob in scripting, it took me over 12 hours of testing to even write a simple firemaking bonfire bot (which is not even working yet lol). Because I have to learn the logic and VisualRM's tools/settings. And, on top, I have to pay to use my own bot afterwards?

I understand the investment you put into this, but damn... bold move. I won't be using it anymore.

I'm not saying it's wrong, but perhaps a difference approach is needed?

As a noob in scripting, it took me over 12 hours of testing to even write a simple firemaking bonfire bot (which is not even working yet lol). Because I have to learn the logic and VisualRM's tools/settings. And, on top, I have to pay to use my own bot afterwards?
I understand the investment you put into this, but damn... bold move. I won't be using it anymore.
Developing the bot is still free, using it costs $0.06 cents an hour. There are two versions on the store.
Imagine a platform where the code is already written for you. The only thing you have to do is connect the dots. You're literally getting spoonfed for 6 fucking cents.

God fucking forbid someone who spent hundreds of their own hours coding and perfecting this bot now begins to charge for it?

You kids are pathetic.

Why wait this long to do it? Why wait until there are 100s of users who enjoy the free bot. I get why, but most people will stop using it.

Just put a donation button or allow people to purchase the script altogether? I know personally I would donate a ton if he ever asked for it or gave an option to.

easily triggered ✌
Why wait this long to do it? Why wait until there are 100s of users who enjoy the free bot. I get why, but I don't think it was smart.

Just put a donation button or allow people to purchase the script altogether? I know personally I would donate a ton if he ever asked for it or gave an option to.
Why did playstation have a live service with no subscription for 5+ years but all of a sudden moved 30 million users to a subscription based live service.

Its just business.

Why wait this long to do it? Why wait until there are 100s of users who enjoy the free bot. I get why, but I don't think it was smart.
Yea because leechers are so generous. lol. And for the record, there is a donation button on the official website. Make sure your statements are correct before writing them down.
The version that everyone was using is still free, it's not like people suddenly pay money without them knowing it.

Java Warlord
Why wait this long to do it? Why wait until there are 100s of users who enjoy the free bot. I get why, but most people will stop using it.

Yeah relying on donations isnt really a viable option to effectivrly monetize your products...

The best part of VisualRM was being able to sit down for hours to create your own bot that ran for free compared to the bots that are already on the bot list.

Now you have a cap of 30 minutes to make anything that works, which is about the amount of time that it takes to learn VisualRM since there is barely any documentation. Even if that 30 minute is a softcap that will still allow you to edit VisualRM after the time is up, when you close runemate it will be another 24 hours until you can even test to see if it runs.

It was an alternative to other bots because you personally had to take the time to make your own instead of using one of the free LITE bots or paying for something that has already been made. Now if I only used this for woodcutting, it wouldn't make sense to pay for VisualRM anymore since there is woodcutting bots on the market that run for 0.04/h, and tons of other premium bots that run for less than VisualRM or about the same price.

Its a huge loss at 0.06/h, the price should be lowered to half even...

Why did playstation have a live service with no subscription for 5+ years but all of a sudden moved 30 million users to a subscription based live service.

Its just business.
The best part of VisualRM was being able to sit down for hours to create your own bot that ran for free compared to the bots that are already on the bot list.

Now you have a cap of 30 minutes to make anything that works, which is about the amount of time that it takes to learn VisualRM since there is barely any documentation. Even if that 30 minute is a softcap that will still allow you to edit VisualRM after the time is up, when you close runemate it will be another 24 hours until you can even test to see if it runs.

It was an alternative to other bots because you personally had to take the time to make your own instead of using one of the free LITE bots or paying for something that has already been made. Now if I only used this for woodcutting, it wouldn't make sense to pay for VisualRM anymore since there is woodcutting bots on the market that run for 0.04/h, and tons of other premium bots that run for less than VisualRM or about the same price.

If it was .03 or something i'd use it... but right now... just no lol.

easily triggered ✌

There is no 24 hour cap after using 30 minutes.

Yea because leechers are so generous. lol. And for the record, there is a donation button on the official website. Make sure your statements are correct before writing them down.
The version that everyone was using is still free, it's not like people suddenly pay money without them knowing it.
You and @Wet Rag are so triggered. Relax lol.

I know he put more hours than i could count to into developing this.

I'm just saying most of the people I know who were using this wouldn't even pay for runescape membership, let alone .08 an hour.

I think it should be lowered or sold as a one time thing. I'd pay $20 for the thing, I don't mind and I know other people wouldn't.

People are literally complaining about paying for a program that does all the heavy lifting for them. Instead of learning Java and all the programming basics in (probably) a few months, you can pay $0.06 /h and have this done for you. You can develop the bot without any limitation and you have plenty of time to test the product. You'll only be paying to run it, which is totally fair.

easily triggered ✌
You and @Wet Rag are so triggered. Relax lol.

I know he put more hours than i could count to into developing this.

I'm just saying most of the people I know who were using this wouldn't even pay for runescape membership, let alone .08 an hour.

I think it should be lowered or sold as a one time thing. I'd pay $20 for the thing, I don't mind and I know other people wouldn't.
Youre delusional this bot is worth a hell
Of a lot more

People are literally complaining about paying for a program that does all the heavy lifting for them. Instead of learning Java and all the programming basics in (probably) a few months, you can pay $0.06 /h and have this done for you. You can develop the bot without any limitation and you have plenty of time to test the product. You'll only be paying to run it, which is totally fair.
Or you can pay someone $5 to write something that you can run endlessly. If you're gonna run a bot for more than 80 hours, that is now the better route to go.