Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Yes, you have to use "Smith All" for the second condition checker, that will cache it correctly. That works for all scripts I've made.
Alright thanks, I got it working finally after changing the interface object from the ID values to the name of them.

I see many people are asking for runecrafting bots.

Just try it yourself, seriously.
It's a fun exercise.

runecraftinglogic.jpg

try to do it with earth talismans pls

i'll try once i understand how to use these rings of dueling & so that it uses it until it destroys so it wont wakte an (8) charge out of bank every time

When will you fix the nullpointer exception @tyb51? I cannot load any bots that i saved :(

I don't have this error, works fine for me

I see many people are asking for runecrafting bots.

Just try it yourself, seriously.
It's a fun exercise.

runecraftinglogic.jpg

I will, its fun to try out although im not too sure how to use the rings of dueling properly as you would in person (take an (8) charge and use it until it destroys). might have to think about a solid structure before i attempt this. also need to figure out a solid way to walk to coordinates as (for example the wc guild cutter) sometimes makes weird bot-like movements like running outside of the bank building and then insidee & the usual "walk back 'n forth bot-like". Not really sure if an fault on our end would result in ban (havent gotten any and i bot alot of hours different skills with runemate while also talk with cc meanwhile and sometime switch to manual)

Niche bots at your disposal
i'll try once i understand how to use these rings of dueling & so that it uses it until it destroys so it wont wakte an (8) charge out of bank every time

Next update will have name matching available for equipment. And the NPE is a sporadic error due to a slow initializing of nodes

I will, its fun to try out although im not too sure how to use the rings of dueling properly as you would in person (take an (8) charge and use it until it destroys). might have to think about a solid structure before i attempt this. also need to figure out a solid way to walk to coordinates as (for example the wc guild cutter) sometimes makes weird bot-like movements like running outside of the bank building and then insidee & the usual "walk back 'n forth bot-like". Not really sure if an fault on our end would result in ban (havent gotten any and i bot alot of hours different skills with runemate while also talk with cc meanwhile and sometime switch to manual)

Make sure you aren't clicking while your player is moving.

Also - you can use the bank withdraw node alone - without any banking and it will find the nearest bank.

So that would be:
[Start]>[is player moving]>False>[withdraw preset - this preset could be only your axe in your bag]

So your whole bot could be:
Is bag full?
  • False:
  • Is your player distance < 5 from the woodcutting area?
    • False:
      • Is your player moving?
        • False:
          • Walk to woodcutting area
        • True:
          • Do nothing
    • True:
      • If animating
        • True:
          • Do nothing
        • False
          • Click on tree to cut

• True:
    • Is your player moving?
      • False:
        • bank withdraw preset
      • True:
        • Do nothing

Quickly supported Seers' agility course for your AIO rooftop bot, since I needed it.

AIO - Roof bot (seers' support) — Bitbucket (basically only had to add a climb-up action and it worked out-of-the-box lol).

Hehe, sneekpeek for the next update. Implemented an early version of trackers
Imgur GIF

Nice one, a much needed feature indeed :D!

I'm almost done with my fire runecrafter, though VisualRM crashed and now I can't load my bot.
Logs included.

Attachments

• 20180506001944_VisualRM [Beta] .txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180506001952_shared.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 4
this is my first time trying to build a bot myself and ive run into a couple snags... would anyone be willing to help me out for this first bot?

Also, here is a prif elf thiever. It's still in progress and it has several problems and potential issues.
  • It likes to teleport to the center instead of walking.
    • The order probably should be redone. Right now it just picks whatever available clan requires the highest pickpocket skill.
  • It clicks on elves that have the ~30sec cooldown.
  • It only banks successfully when inventory is full.
  • Level 96-98 elves are untested.
  • You'd need to modify it slightly if you do not have crystal mask unlocked.
  • No idle activity
  • Probably some other things I missed/forgot.
-That being said, I'm level 95 and haven't had to idle for very long. I've ran it for a couple hours and have been getting >200k xp and ~600k in loot.

Also, how do I use the teleport items, like the elf teleport seed? I'm not sure how to select from the menu.

Attachments

• prifThiefNoTele.zip
    7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Nice update!

cooking_sig.jpg

And @1337pike your cooker was a nice base. I had to tweak a little bit tho :p Got it to use shark on the oven from the bank.

Hosidious Cooker V2 — Bitbucket

Yep, thats what I inititally wanted to do but previous release didn't allow it, because it would move the camera and break it eventually. I think @tyb51 fixed it this release - but thanks! :D

I spent a good amount of hours making a fully-fledged fire runecrafter. Mostly because I needed to get my RC level up but also because a lot of people were wondering how to make one. Feel free to use it as a base or examine it and make your own runecrafter.

FireRunecrafter_v1_final — Bitbucket (OSRS)
(HUGE bot, might take some time to load)

Currently supports:
  • ONLY works with: small, medium and large rune pouch. You need to have all of them. If not, simply just remove/add varbit checks for any missing or available rune pouches that you have.
  • It only supports Castle Wars banking and dueling rings. So remember to stock up on dueling rings(8).
  • Remember to have a fire tiara equipped.

Enjoy! :D

On a side note, I never thought I'd be able to create bots without any programming knowledge. What do you know. @tyb51 makes it all possible :D

Also quickly updated my Hosidius Cooker.
Once again, just change food to whichever you wanna cook. This is very, very smooth and much faster than the first version.
Remember to orientate your camera in such a way so both the bank and the oven is in your FOV, then start the bot.

HosidiusCooker_v1.1 — Bitbucket

Last edited:
I have suggested this: atlasbots / VisualRM / issues / #19 - Ability to make Super States. — Bitbucket

Please take a look. :D

@tyb51 , the walking system is bugged heavily. It is 100% botish. The bot, when told to go to an area does that but it tries to go to a specific tile and then keeps spam clicking the tile in the minimap in a VERY botish manner. As a result, the next step cannot be completed, because the bot never actually reaches the tile its aiming for.

Targetting Me option for NPC is not accurate. I have put the logic of going to ammonite crabs and letting them attack me. If they do not attack and are present, then attack them as failsafe. The bot still keeps attacking the crabs even when they attack me. Will take away the whole AFKness from the bot if i leave it for longer periods.

How can i use the bank chest on fossil island? I have made an object of the chest and even made a new variable with chest id. Still the bot does not interact with the chest.

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal
I have suggested this: atlasbots / VisualRM / issues / #19 - Ability to make Super States. — Bitbucket

Please take a look. :D

@tyb51 , the walking system is bugged heavily. It is 100% botish. The bot, when told to go to an area does that but it tries to go to a specific tile and then keeps spam clicking the tile in the minimap in a VERY botish manner. As a result, the next step cannot be completed, because the bot never actually reaches the tile its aiming for.

Targetting Me option for NPC is not accurate. I have put the logic of going to ammonite crabs and letting them attack me. If they do not attack and are present, then attack them as failsafe. The bot still keeps attacking the crabs even when they attack me. Will take away the whole AFKness from the bot if i leave it for longer periods.

How can i use the bank chest on fossil island? I have made an object of the chest and even made a new variable with chest id. Still the bot does not interact with the chest.

I read about the super states. its an interesting idea which I originally had for implementing some kind of listeners. This requires a fair bit of thinking and work to know what would actually be beneficial performance wise over what you can achieve now with booleans and checkpoints for readability.

As for the walking part. This uses the default web to traverse. If it keeps clicking the tile you want you need to check your logic. What determines whether to go to the traverse node. Is it player is On coordinate (which will rarely work, unless you use the traverse action to coordinate and check the exact coordinate checkbox) or do you use distance to coordinate? Could you post a save file illustrating your problem?

Targeting me could be fucked up as I have been messing around with the queries. Have you checked how i do it with the sand crabs? When I made it it never attacked, but I think i might have used 'has no target'.

I have no acces to fossil island. Are you sure the bank chest is a gameObject? Maybe it's an NPC? or do you interact with it by Using "Use"? For some reason objects cannot be queries with the action use. You could try to just leave an empty action field and see what it does.

Also, here is a prif elf thiever. It's still in progress and it has several problems and potential issues.
  • It likes to teleport to the center instead of walking.
    • The order probably should be redone. Right now it just picks whatever available clan requires the highest pickpocket skill.
  • It clicks on elves that have the ~30sec cooldown.
  • It only banks successfully when inventory is full.
  • Level 96-98 elves are untested.
  • You'd need to modify it slightly if you do not have crystal mask unlocked.
  • No idle activity
  • Probably some other things I missed/forgot.
-That being said, I'm level 95 and haven't had to idle for very long. I've ran it for a couple hours and have been getting >200k xp and ~600k in loot.

Also, how do I use the teleport items, like the elf teleport seed? I'm not sure how to select from the menu.
Hehe, very incredible dedication here. :D Cool if it works great. As for the teleport seed, there is an option to use accessory teleport in the special interaction node

@tyb51 Thanks for this quick update! It really is a nice one and very helpful i dint expect the shift-click dropping to be added this quickly.
Looking forward to play with the new features :D

Also @segfault thank you for your input again, will keep it in mind.

(What does NPE stand for though?).

Alright, I'm a bit stuck on the teleport accessories. I'm not sure if it isn't working properly, or I'm just skipping an important step. Pretty much the same thing happens for both slayer cape, and crystal seed.

In this super simple test, it just hovers over the item, and never activates it the menu. The items are even on the action bar.
If I bring up the menu manually, then the bot will use the menu to teleport. But even doing some funny boolean switchy stuff to get the bot to open the menu doesn't get it to teleport.

upload_2018-5-7_3-8-37.png

Thanks for the reply! I've managed to reconstruct the bot using the flow you recommended and the Ground item/Game object condition node, it all runs smoothly except the final part where its supposed to pick the Cave nightshade. I defined the cave nightshade as a ground item, and Take as an action, ive even tried Take Cave nightshade but the bot wont click it.

Read again the flow I've recommended. Also you shouldn't use the calculation node to see if an item is there, especially Reachable is a computation heavy call you should avoid. Look at the Ground item condition node (the lootsack icon) to check if an item is there or not.
Same thing for the cave exit. Use a Game Object condition node (the block icon) to check if it exists. If yes, interact. If no walk there.
The general rule of thumb is to always check if an Npc/object/sprite/... exists before deciding to interact with it.
It's a bit of an adventure to know how to use the bot without a good tutorial. But hope this advise helps in advance of tutorials.

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 11
Do you guys get stuck in the air when doing agility sometimes?
Like you climb up a the tree , but you're standing on air and the bot just pauses?

Or you jump a ledge, but you're standing in air?

Am I flagged or?

I've seen this while using the rooftop script.