Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [BOT]

Jagex Secret Police
I have an inventory condition for "Is Empty" in front of the Bank Withdraw action. Visual debugger indicates that it control never leaves the Bank Withdraw action during this entire time. If it misclicks once, it gets stuck on that node until the bank window is closed.
RS3 or OSRS? I know you could circumvent this problem manually in RS3 by using a bank preset (Bank condition = OPEN? -> TRUE-> Keyboard action PRESS "preset #". Opening the bank itself would be done with an NPC or game object interaction depending on the specific bank that you're using

Bot is amazing... haha took me like 8 hours to create a nightshade picking bot tho... kept being stupid lol... and kept coming up with fixes etc... anyway its finally working.

just a bug i noticed tho i had to rename it... if you have 2 variables with the same name... for example i name a co-ord Cave nightshade... and also name a game object as Cave nightshade...

when i save the bot and re-load it.... it will delete one of the variables and keep the other.

i fixed it by renaming the co-ord but just a bug i noticed.

Also one more thing... i had to create 2 different co-ords for the one walking path... cause they were too far away i guess? with it being too far away it wouldnt detect it at all and it would teleport to port sarim and walk randomly lol... was really weird...

the walk itself is only like 20seconds all up from the yanille loadstone to castlewars bank chest so its short... didnt understand why i needed to shorten it into 2 co-ords 10 second walks each... instead of just 1.

unsure if this makes any sense

anyone having issues with bot not picking up ground items? It just started doing it today has been working fine until now

some places like priff shadow creatures and morytania slayer tower is laggy when the bot is running.
do u know why?

Especially at krill tsutsaroth, it's so laggy...

Last edited:
How can i check if a skill level is not potted? so for example if attack level is at the attack level and not +1?
I can't figure this out. I basically want to make the bot use pots when there's no extra skill points on certain skills.

Not sure if this has been covered but it keeps telling me my bank is out of presets. Using a visualrm preset with deposit all disabled so I only have the seaweed and sand ticked off so it's not trying to pull out astral runes every cast. Are the runes the problem? If so how do I change it so that it won't try to have the exact number of astral runes as the preset? Playing on OSRS

Is there a way to check what kind of combat style the attacker (be it NPC or player) is using and then set pray protects accordingly? I can't find a way to detect that info and activate pray protects.

Hello,

Since today the deposit action doesnt work anymore.

Keeps trying to click the deposit chest while the interface is open.

Hello,

Since today the deposit action doesnt work anymore.

Keeps trying to click the deposit chest while the interface is open.

Did you try to use presets? It'd work I think, also try to use keybinds with presents, this way it doesn't need to face any interface changes when updated.

Did you try to use presets? It'd work I think, also try to use keybinds with presents, this way it doesn't need to face any interface changes when updated.
i am trying to deposit at an deposit box/chest and not at an bank. (its a different interface)

it doesnt have presets etc.

what is the difference between this and the dev?

it is excatly the same only difference is that with the Dev you get 5 hours free usage a week in which you can create and test scripts after that it stops working.
the Bot version is 0.05/h and can be used for unlimited amount of time.

fuck my life lol
The devkit is cancer -.-......
tried updating the hosidius stall bot to get it to run between the two stalls, got as far as to make it go inbetween the two and click on 1 but not the other (think it's due to the speed of the bot maybe?) aaannddd then the devkit just killed the bot =(
second time it happened.
Sweet bot but i can only handle so much in one go, will attempt it again tomorrow

easily triggered ✌
fuck my life lol
The devkit is cancer -.-......
tried updating the hosidius stall bot to get it to run between the two stalls, got as far as to make it go inbetween the two and click on 1 but not the other (think it's due to the speed of the bot maybe?) aaannddd then the devkit just killed the bot =(
second time it happened.
Sweet bot but i can only handle so much in one go, will attempt it again tomorrow
its not efficient to run between the stalls.

yeah i was using it just on the one stall for a while and it seems to give just about the same xp anyway!
coulda saved myself hassle if i didnt get side tracked lol xD
awesome bot! - im gonna try work on something big but i dont know how it'll turn out lol i'll let you know soon
(just to save me some time, would this be able to handle like 40-50 things e.g. farming bot?)

I have no idea how to use this Im so fucking dumb lmao. If anyone could make a simple Iron ore/Coal ore buyer from the blast furnance shop with hopping I would be ultimately grateful for you,ironmen :C