Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [BOT]

Runemate is shit for botfarms, you would need several servers to have any chance at a farm because of too much cpu usage and lack of 64 bit support

@tyb51 Hey man good work on the last several months btw.
I would like to request something for this bot, Worldhopping support for world like(Target worlds, Pvp worlds, High risk worlds, Last man standing, bounty worlds), thank you in advance!
No mate, I meant a bot that can do herb runs.

No mate, I meant a bot that can do herb runs.
Well i think its possible now because Atlast just added custom web walking to the script which is very good for that sort of thing!

@tyb51 Hello man, wasnt rune pouches varbits removed because i cant find them with varbit listener, im confused right now

Niche bots at your disposal
Well i think its possible now because Atlast just added custom web walking to the script which is very good for that sort of thing!

@tyb51 Hello man, wasnt rune pouches varbits removed because i cant find them with varbit listener, im confused right now
I made the pouch support a long time ago. I think I keep track of it internally but there is a varbit (one for all bags) that tells you if they are full or not

@tyb51 Yeah thats good to know and it would be very useful to know what varbit it is, because i was able to do the runecrafting with booleans but since the withdrawals would fail sometimes it was very slow, so please tell me what the varbits are because they are no longer the same as the old ones and in the forums everybody says that the rune pouches varbits were removed like 2 years ago, and booleans are just not very effective

thank you

@tyb51 , still breaks sometimes, but now that i have access to the bot i see that this is a huge improvement for rc and blast furnace, i will definitely be looking in those in the future, i dont have any pouches tho so if i find any bugs i will keep you posted!

And thanks for the extra coal bag support!

I will have to investigate some more what could be the issue. I do not encounter anything locally so this makes it fairly difficult to troubleshoot and fix.

Hey man, is there something Im doing wrong? Whenever I load the bot it states "Failed to load from atlasbotbunchaotherstuff.com" and I cant seem to find any of the starter nodes or anything to test this thing out. Also I can't open the online respiratory either. Please help brotha
There is an issue right now with launching the bot. It works for some people and not for others. I'm not sure why.

Banned at user request.
@tyb51 When looting items from the ground, is there a way to force the bot to right click? Currently it just left clicks the spot which makes it pick up ALL items that are on top of the desired item.

@tyb51 When looting items from the ground, is there a way to force the bot to right click? Currently it just left clicks the spot which makes it pick up ALL items that are on top of the desired item.
Hello I think you can do this:
Have you tried this:
upload_2020-10-13_9-47-57.png
If that does not work then its a bug

@tyb51 I think you fixed the issue that was plaguing a lot of users last week, it has been probably fixed a few days ago, cause i didnt get it anymore.
Well done!

Have you tried this:
View attachment 10869
If that does not work then its a bug

@tyb51 I think you fixed the issue that was plaguing a lot of users last week, it has been probably fixed a few days ago, cause i didnt get it anymore.
Well done!
I have not found the exact cause of the issue yet. I have been updating a private version of VRM on the botstore first before udptaing the public one. This way I try to avoid downtime by unexpected issues with the botstore.

Does it always happen or sometimes? Also after restarting runemate? In any case it is a RM issue if it fails to pick up correctly.

Banned at user request.
Does it always happen or sometimes? Also after restarting runemate? In any case it is a RM issue if it fails to pick up correctly.

It always happens through many sessions and different bots I've made.

Have you tried this:

Yes, that's how I'd typically set it up!

For instance on a dragon bot it will pick up many unwanted items because of this, and I have to make a clunky workaround for all possible unwanted drops for it to move to a new tile to drop them. Just slows things down and makes it more bot-like.

It always happens through many sessions and different bots I've made.

Yes, that's how I'd typically set it up!

For instance on a dragon bot it will pick up many unwanted items because of this, and I have to make a clunky workaround for all possible unwanted drops for it to move to a new tile to drop them. Just slows things down and makes it more bot-like.
It is something RM related. But I'll try to see if I can manually overwrite it.

Banned at user request.
It is something RM related. But I'll try to see if I can manually overwrite it.

Appreciate it! Would adding an option to the "Special Interaction" node for Right-Click selection be "simple"? On the same node, "Hover menu action" goes 99% of the way to doing this but from there one can't select an option.