Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [BOT]

Niche bots at your disposal
Appreciate it! Would adding an option to the "Special Interaction" node for Right-Click selection be "simple"? On the same node, "Hover menu action" goes 99% of the way to doing this but from there one can't select an option.
I'm looking at the code. Could it be that you are not putting an action in the action box?

Banned at user request.
@tyb51
Could you add support for Daeyalt essence to Runecrafting pouch nodes? Currently it will not fill pouches with Daeyalt essence in inventory. (I'm using Pouch condition & action nodes). This essence operates exactly the same as Rune/Pure essence; so nothing else would need to be changed.

@tyb51
Could you add support for Daeyalt essence to Runecrafting pouch nodes? Currently it will not fill pouches with Daeyalt essence in inventory. (I'm using Pouch condition & action nodes). This essence operates exactly the same as Rune/Pure essence; so nothing else would need to be changed.
I will look into it. Shouldn't be that much of a problem

Banned at user request.
I will look into it. Shouldn't be that much of a problem

Hey, thanks for adding in the daeyalt essence. Works great!

As of today, query popups will not popup for me (they are not disabled). I've restarted and redownloaded RuneMate multiple times, tried on empty VisualRM bots and previously made ones. Can't get em to show for any nodes. Is there a way to force them up, or any clues why this may be happening?

Hey, thanks for adding in the daeyalt essence. Works great!

As of today, query popups will not popup for me (they are not disabled). I've restarted and redownloaded RuneMate multiple times, tried on empty VisualRM bots and previously made ones. Can't get em to show for any nodes. Is there a way to force them up, or any clues why this may be happening?
People occasionally report having this issue suddenly happen. There are no errors and no changes in code. I do not have a clue why it is happening. I might just remove the toggle, maybe that should help. Have you tried using the toggle to have VisualRM in a separate window (not embedded in the runemate client)?

Banned at user request.
People occasionally report having this issue suddenly happen. There are no errors and no changes in code. I do not have a clue why it is happening. I might just remove the toggle, maybe that should help. Have you tried using the toggle to have VisualRM in a separate window (not embedded in the runemate client)?

Yes, I usually do put VisualRM in the separate window. In the past i've had this intermittently happen, and usually on larger bots. But I've never just been completely unable to get them especially on a blank bot with a restart. Still not up for me today :/ Didn't realize how much I use that function until it's gone lol

Banned at user request.
I'm trying to get an abyss bot going, but I can't get anything to recognize the Mage of Zamorak in the wild north of Edgeville. So I'm unable to teleport in.
Tried both NPC and Game object nodes; both with just the action set to "Teleport" and also with adding "Mage of Zamorak" to the name field.
Testing on other NPCs and they seem to be working fine.

In visual developer the Mages name appears as "null" with no actions available. It's really weird.

I'm trying to get an abyss bot going, but I can't get anything to recognize the Mage of Zamorak in the wild north of Edgeville. So I'm unable to teleport in.
Tried both NPC and Game object nodes; both with just the action set to "Teleport" and also with adding "Mage of Zamorak" to the name field.

In visual developer the Mages name appears as "null" with no actions available. It's really weird.
The same type of thing happens with either inventory items or equipment, you cant get the bot to interact with an action with the interaction node

I believe this is due to a bug in the Runemate API. I have reported the issue on gitlab. Although I do not know how VisualRM works in this regard, if you can use the NPC id and force an action, you should be able circumvent this issue.

Banned at user request.
The same type of thing happens with either inventory items or equipment, you cant get the bot to interact with an action with the interaction node
I haven't had an issue with this. So maybe there was a game update that broke something in that regard? I think there was recently something added now that I think about it.

I believe this is due to a bug in the Runemate API. I have reported the issue on gitlab. Although I do not know how VisualRM works in this regard, if you can use the NPC id and force an action, you should be able circumvent this issue.

I've tried what I can to circumvent it, but I don't think it's possible. Nothing will recognize the NPC options to teleport.

Banned at user request.
@tyb51
When attempting to Load certain bots, I get a "Null Pointer Exception" error and VisualRM immediately shuts itself down.
The bot then loads without any of the connections between nodes in place, and I'm unable to edit it because VisualRM has stopped.

Some of these bots are really big and I don't wanna lose them. Is there any way for me to repair this? I've restarted my computer and RuneMate, but the afflicted bots still aren't working.

-------

I've got a bot that works really well except I'm running into one problem.

I need it to combine 3 of the same inventory items together by using them on each other. (I need to use a rope on another rope).

The way that the bot selects an item is to select the first one in your inventory. So I get the bot to select the first rope, but I can't figure out how to make it click on a separate rope in the inventory. All I can get is for it to keep selecting and deselecting the first one.

Anyone have any ideas?