Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [BOT]

Go to burthorpe and talk to postie pete to send all the parcels automaticlly to the bank

postie pete parcels making bot stand idle then logs out
Go to burthorpe and talk to postie pete to send all the parcels automaticlly to the bank

Love this bot so much, I'm just wondering how I would go about making a woodcutter that burns the entire inventory or logs when it's full? I can only seem to get it to burn one then it goes back to chopping. Same with making a miner that will mine half an inventory of copper and half an inventory of tin? It just mines whatevers closest no matter the number.

So I have a VisualRM bot that makes Jugs of Wine. Sometimes, the Bank Withdraw action will not behave properly. I'm using a VisualRM preset containing 14 grapes and 14 jugs of water. Instead of withdrawing 14 grapes and 14 jugs of water, sometimes it will withdraw 28 grapes and then continually try to withdraw jugs of water (which it cannot since it already withdrew 28 grapes, full inventory) until manual intervention. Most of the time the bot can run for hours at a time without this happening, but it does happen sometimes.

Can you change the Bank Withdraw action so that it will not continually try to withdraw when the inventory is full? Stop the bot or deposit inventory and try again.

Thanks

Jagex Secret Police
So I have a VisualRM bot that makes Jugs of Wine. Sometimes, the Bank Withdraw action will not behave properly. I'm using a VisualRM preset containing 14 grapes and 14 jugs of water. Instead of withdrawing 14 grapes and 14 jugs of water, sometimes it will withdraw 28 grapes and then continually try to withdraw jugs of water (which it cannot since it already withdrew 28 grapes, full inventory) until manual intervention. Most of the time the bot can run for hours at a time without this happening, but it does happen sometimes.

Can you change the Bank Withdraw action so that it will not continually try to withdraw when the inventory is full? Stop the bot or deposit inventory and try again.
Thanks
You can prevent it from withdrawing by putting an inventory condition in front of the bank interaction node. The problem that you're experiencing is likely caused by a rare misclick, nothing can be done about that.

You can prevent it from withdrawing by putting an inventory condition in front of the bank interaction node. The problem that you're experiencing is likely caused by a rare misclick, nothing can be done about that.

I have an inventory condition for "Is Empty" in front of the Bank Withdraw action. Visual debugger indicates that it control never leaves the Bank Withdraw action during this entire time. If it misclicks once, it gets stuck on that node until the bank window is closed.