Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

so when trying to start the bot today, which it has been working flawlessly up until 9/11/24 the bot will zoom out at toa then throw a error about location. was charged twice for trying twice.... anyway i can get 32 cents back

Primate
so when trying to start the bot today, which it has been working flawlessly up until 9/11/24 the bot will zoom out at toa then throw a error about location. was charged twice for trying twice.... anyway i can get 32 cents back
runemate is down following todays game update, you can request refunds on the bot store sessions page

I had been toggling with settings 6-8 times last night without actually having the bot run. Just from closing the bot and starting it 6-8 times charged me the 500+ invocations charge. Am I able to get a refund on that?

I am running on multiple accounts. Ran many before too without a problem. For some reason now on everyone I'm running on they die at Het to the Black balls. I've tried everything to fix - i've been running on 4 accounts for 8+ hours and still cant get good results. have only gotten a couple completions unless i run super low invo and tank the balls. Please help asap

Having a huge problem with BaBa. When flinching with red X method, when I go under BaBa, he will occasionally move 1sq and the bot doesn't adjust. I get hit by his slam attack every single time this happens. I even tried turning off 'Shaking Things Up' Invocation to see if it would help. Could it be a RuneLight plugin or is this a common issue for others?

Having a huge problem with BaBa. When flinching with red X method, when I go under BaBa, he will occasionally move 1sq and the bot doesn't adjust. I get hit by his slam attack every single time this happens. I even tried turning off 'Shaking Things Up' Invocation to see if it would help. Could it be a RuneLight plugin or is this a common issue for others?
I am also having issues on baba, doing no damage and just getting hit by every attack...

Seems to keep getting stuck right before entering wardens, due to inventory space being to full after claiming all the smelling salts/adrenalines/ambrosia from sack and trying to switch to the Obelisk spec gear, have done 300 kc or so with this and haven't came a crossed this problem until today, might be a new bug not 100% sure, figured id say something. Otherwise, i have a few things id suggest if someone wants to dm me.

Bot has been running absolutely flawlessly up until today, haven't changed any settings and now I've died twice per raid in baba or zebac causing it to abandon the raid 5 raids in a row.

I’ve turned off every single runelite plugin, running on 20-30 ping, 100+ FPS. I don’t get it

I had been toggling with settings 6-8 times last night without actually having the bot run. Just from closing the bot and starting it 6-8 times charged me the 500+ invocations charge. Am I able to get a refund on that?
the owner of the bot is understanding i would use the trial version to setup settings. to request refund go to bot store and click sessions

please focus on fixing baba! <3 otherwise bots been working pretty good, also in what screen size should i run bot fixed modern or classic full? over 60 raids completed close to 15$ ? one fang and 7 threads just need sun gem to have them all