Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Primate
seems good bot. but for me its enters the raid and instantly leaves. I have to pause it and manualy enter into the room and then start it. After each room he tries to leave, what im doing wrong?
set your invocations within the bot settings

currently getting stuck in setting up settings. also stopped at very end of raid before this, notice it stopped earlier as well due to the run setting not set which just needs a restart but still

rjm

hey guys first 3 times were great. I'm not sure what I've changed other than maybe zoom but its died 10x on kaphri fight all about the same exact time, after a while I thought it was stamina's messing with it but then it happened again. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, to my knowledge I've not done anything different??
I'm getting the same behavior. Any solution?

Trying to find the refund option, I just launched the script and it froze the game and wouldnt let me do anything I waited and it was client frozen but runelite options we're working

Would like the 1hour refunded so I can use it for good use

Been loving the bot Solo but can you please config the bot to do with other members. When not the party leeader you cant start the bot unless you manually put it into the room and select all the invo's they have. Then it hates to do the puzzle room and just stands their also at akka it doesn't help them not get hit.

Primate
Been loving the bot Solo but can you please config the bot to do with other members. When not the party leeader you cant start the bot unless you manually put it into the room and select all the invo's they have. Then it hates to do the puzzle room and just stands their also at akka it doesn't help them not get hit.
we support solo only