Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

hey guys first 3 times were great. I'm not sure what I've changed other than maybe zoom but its died 10x on kaphri fight all about the same exact time, after a while I thought it was stamina's messing with it but then it happened again. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, to my knowledge I've not done anything different??

vzn

SO for the people just starting to try this bot.

IF YOU HAVE A BUDGET CHEAP PC your going struggle with this like me and run a max of 300

if your having problems with BA BA and kephri, turn down the inovations. seems like these are the 2 problem bosses.

this bot works great but use the trial version to set it up. i have ran over 200 raids so far.

BLOOD FURY will help u dramatically if you running a cheap pc like me

have full faith i could do higher raids if my pc was better

cant start bot this morning due to runescape setting it says, Please select always or rune walk only for ctrl click to invert run mode.

toggled it rs settings and keep getting error....

completed over 220 raids with this from 150-300.

hoping you can fix this soon <3

Primate
cant start bot this morning due to runescape setting it says, Please select always or rune walk only for ctrl click to invert run mode.

toggled it rs settings and keep getting error....

completed over 220 raids with this from 150-300.

hoping you can fix this soon <3
most likely caused by today's runelite update. restart runelite and runemate and you should be good to go