Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Hey, what is your discord, I'd like to ask whats going on with this script.
Baba red x is broken keeps dying over and over. Akkha is also bugged, sometimes it tries to butterfly but gets hit in all of 4 tiles
sounds like you are doing something wrong... or your internet sucks. bot works flawless fo me.

Does anyone know why when i get to wardens p3 my character does not kill the energy siphons and just stands in the AoE and dies?

Does anyone know why when i get to wardens p3 my character does not kill the energy siphons and just stands in the AoE and dies?

Wardens P3, bot is walking into ground slam. Wasted all food and pots almost instantly. Then near the end of the fight it started to dodge successfully. Is this on purpose?

I don't know out of 20 attempt i have finished 1 and that was with me clicking on food after standing in the slam. I dont know what you mean by skull skip do i need anything to do that?

Primate
Wardens P3, bot is walking into ground slam. Wasted all food and pots almost instantly. Then near the end of the fight it started to dodge successfully. Is this on purpose?

I don't know out of 20 attempt i have finished 1 and that was with me clicking on food after standing in the slam. I dont know what you mean by skull skip do i need anything to do that?
sounds like you two are in need of a computer/internet upgrade

So, i've had decent progression with the bot, the two problems I'm having is everytime the bot goes to the bank to gear up,

it pulls out the mage equipment and cannot seem to equip the gear so it immediately shuts off. I end up pausing the bot to equip the gear then resume.

Additionally, whenever the bot goes to prepot, it tries to eat the anglerfish, drink the pre pots from the bank and freezes, so again, i have to pause the bot to eat/drink each item.

Essentially requiring to babysit the bot at the beginning of each raid.

noticed a bug while running a trial, ended up buying a few raids to see if bug persisted, at the begining of warden it will not eat to stay alive while killing the oblisk when the 2 attacks of range hit, also will take a a good amount of damage at beginning of warden

other then that bug it runs flawlessly!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Seems to be a possible issue.14ms ping to servers.
Does first boulders fine then 2nd set always "forgets" to try dodging after attacking boulder. (using bowfa if it helps)
Just did 10 attempts on 150 invo
can confirm if it fails a mechanic it almost always fails the boss. Zebak if it gets knocked into water it idles in water

How do I get some support?

Between my stats and gear, I should be able to complete the raid at 400 invo. Dies at first boss consistently wiping raid. Wondering if its something with my set up/settings?

Yeah i reached out in discord and got 0 support.

Seems like a lot of issues with this one. Laying it to rest as its not worth the ban