Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

I cant login to the client. My website password works fine and I reset it. But the vault wont login with my runemate website pass. PLEASE help. THANK YOU!

1723755080438.png

Not sure if something happened with the recent update, but the bots not working for me at all. Won't even complete a 200, whereas I was completing experts w/o issue previously.

Any way you could make it drink an adrenaline pot for p4 warden speccing IF you got 2+ doses left at that point? Would probably help dps it down :)

on 32 ping with 60 fps control the script fails to tick eat the p1 warden obelisk 50% of the time. Other then that it's near flawless with the exception that it will drink a blue pot at p1 and only Vw spec 2 times instead of 4 because it changes to range after 2 specs. therefore not needing to use the blue pot at all for p1. any insight to get the script to stop dying at p1 would be very helpful plz

on 32 ping with 60 fps control the script fails to tick eat the p1 warden obelisk 50% of the time. Other then that it's near flawless with the exception that it will drink a blue pot at p1 and only Vw spec 2 times instead of 4 because it changes to range after 2 specs. therefore not needing to use the blue pot at all for p1. any insight to get the script to stop dying at p1 would be very helpful plz
It saves 50% spec to be able to heal with keris. Never failed a tick eat for me.