Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

Still having issues after it finishes spinning and starts heading to the bank. Sometime the bot won't move the camera on its on and it spends a very long time trying to click the stairs to go up to the bank. Is it possible to make it click by the stairs on the mini map when returning to bank, like it does when leaving the bank to go to the spinner?

Its only 150k gold an hour per bot. And Ive been using fresh accounts all week, 24 hours a day, and only 2/4 were banned, and it was the 2 that had quests done and other skills levelled.

800 per hour for me now.

Then try resizable mode sir for full screen, maximize it and then let it go. Ill try like that right now

pretty much the only thing that works in RS3 right now is walks to bank when on top floor of lumbridge and opens banks. Anything else and it stops.

Hey, after climbing down the stairs, it just keeps moving the camera for quite some time, before actually spining the wheel.
on OSRS.

Clutch Master
Fantastic bot to start off with, however after 10 hours of use over 3 days there are a few minor problems that are happening very often :(
1. After a skillup the bot clicks the chatbox fine but there is always a delay (around 20-45 seconds)
2. If the bot moves the camera after going up to the bank with a full load it always gets confused after the 7th+ load and freezes until I interact with the camera or move the bot.
3. On occassions the bot goes down the stairs to spin, moves the camera facing NW and gets forever stuck in that position hovering over the chair next to the spinning wheel, interaction is needed to stop the bot from getting logged out.

other than these it runs very optimally, smooth and seems to have a nice click area that isn't pixel perfect on each section of the flaxing run.

Would rate it 7/10 until the fixes or pathing is tweaked for future patches.

Fantastic bot to start off with, however after 10 hours of use over 3 days there are a few minor problems that are happening very often :(
1. After a skillup the bot clicks the chatbox fine but there is always a delay (around 20-45 seconds)
2. If the bot moves the camera after going up to the bank with a full load it always gets confused after the 7th+ load and freezes until I interact with the camera or move the bot.
3. On occassions the bot goes down the stairs to spin, moves the camera facing NW and gets forever stuck in that position hovering over the chair next to the spinning wheel, interaction is needed to stop the bot from getting logged out.

other than these it runs very optimally, smooth and seems to have a nice click area that isn't pixel perfect on each section of the flaxing run.

Would rate it 7/10 until the fixes or pathing is tweaked for future patches.
ive ran two bots for 24+ hours at a time with no issues at all. i get around 1150 on both. These problems might be that your game its self it setup funny.

I have an ready update for that interacting with the level up, but it i didnt have then 1100+ so idk to release it or no, tilly let me know if u want the update

good bot, just ran main for 9 hours did around 10k flax. only things i see wrong now is it goes downstairs ALOT its come back up just kinda weird.
BTW getting 1050-1100 an hour

idk what you updated but last night I was getting 650/hr. Today i'm getting 1 to 1.1k an hour, a HUGE increase :) nice bot!

good bot, just ran main for 9 hours did around 10k flax. only things i see wrong now is it goes downstairs ALOT its come back up just kinda weird.
BTW getting 1050-1100 an hour

Might be able to provide some insight - Bot has a lot of problems with the right-click interface. Whether it's withdrawing flax, closing the bank interface (no idea why the fuck it's right-clicking there when it can just left click), going up/down stairs, selecting "spin x" to make the bs.. It will often choose the wrong option, or mouse off of the box selection and have to re-right click. Note: This is OSRS

Χ Ξ Σ
is this bot updated for spec?

this bot is so broken, it doesnt work for me at all please updates this
OSRS/RS3?
What happens exactly and where did you start the script?
Any logs?

Posting "doesn't work" isn't that helpful.