Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

I know about that Bug but idk how to fix this. Ill need an acc to test tho, same for opening doors

The bot also will quite frequently click "Withdraw-X Flax" instead of withdraw all in the bank menu, sometimes repeating that a few times before selecting the right one.

The bot also will quite frequently click "Withdraw-X Flax" instead of withdraw all in the bank menu, sometimes repeating that a few times before selecting the right one.

While testing i didn't have that issue, is it osrs or rs3? The opening door is repaired i think so, just need to test. After that i'll look into this withdrawing thanks for reports

It's on RS3. It doesn't always do it, but sometimes it'll get stuck there for a bit clicking that.

In my code i have everything correct, i might look into that when ill finish it for 07 ;d seems like it works, 10mins in and shows 930/ph

Guys after how long do you get errors? I'm running a testbot for 1h and i will get about 970-980 bowstring ph on osrs

http://i.imgur.com/jepC5eq.png

1h proggy on osrs, will hold up to 3h to see if i get any NPE's

its just slow man, on the old runemate it spun 1200 anhour. also watch how slow it is between actions. like when it clicks the spinner, its like 3 seconds before typing i number. and the door, it opens even if its spinning flax. so its just generally slow man

There is a problem interacting with the doors, i can't fix this, maybe if i could find an angle of the camera where it would work perfectly it could be nice

LOL i get like 950 an hour isnt that bad. also for some reason i cant run more than one account at a time gives me a weiord error

So maybe the legacy interface is also faster, and is why I am getting less than half the amount per hour too?

Last edited:
So maybe the legacy interface is also faster, and is why I am getting less than half the amount per hour too?
if its a new account its cause the levels trust me lol i run 4 of these at a time so new accounts will go slow for like 3 hours then get to normal

if its a new account its cause the levels trust me lol i run 4 of these at a time so new accounts will go slow for like 3 hours then get to normal

It is not. Also quick update, running this on RS3 in legacy interface mode is really bad lol. I started getting about 200/hour.

Im trying to run it faster, im getting 950-1050 per hour man ;x try to setup a camera for osrs like as above. Ill try to look into rs3 today

lol dude they new update made it run lower for me wtf man LOL

annoying for me dude

Where did it slow down mate? I need to know the points to fix it

It is slower everywhere. I set it up to look like that screenshot and that did not help. I think the issue I am having might be client related as all bots are pretty slow for me. With the most recent update to this bot though, the strings/hour has dropped. There isn't a specific spot where it slows down, it is just taking 30 seconds or more for each action.

I cannot figure out why this is. I am not getting any sort of errors in the logs, I have java 8 update 77 (I read somewhere on here recently that newer updates of java were not tested/working as well with spectre and this version was recommended). My PC itself is definitely not the issue as it is well above qualified for RS. I tried multiple settings in RS for graphics and interfaces, such as legacy and min graphics. I tried reinstalling spectre. I am stumped lol

I dont have that dude, each action takes 1-3 sec Here now. Try restart your PC, update RuneMate client and try 1 acc for 1h ans show me the results. Then try to open all the bots u want. And show CPU usage + ram

I only ever run 1 bot.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/22/2016, 02:42:47
Machine name: BOX
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160328-1908)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/08/13 13:20:22 Ver: 04.06.05
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16350MB RAM
Page File: 6179MB used, 11193MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

Screenshot (cpu/ram usage)

Just restarted it not long ago, so far results are: Screenshot

Double checked my logs from Spectre for this run and there are no errors listed.