Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

Yeah sometimes. On backend its all good. Idk why its taking so long. You guys may ask some better scripter like slash to make one for spinning

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yeah sometimes. On backend its all good. Idk why its taking so long. You guys may ask some better scripter like slash to make one for spinning

I'll bite the bullet and give your bot a shot will update you on any bugs/progress

Thanks bud! ;)

Been running for exactly an hour, and as the guy mentioned yesterday, after about 15 to 20 minutes of it running it speeds up and makes less mistakes.

The only noticeable thing I can report is the bot will miss click quite often, but I don't get stuck or anything. It fixes itself. It usually happens when it interacts with the stairs and spinning wheel.

The first hour of the bot spun around 800 to 850 flax. It definitely yields more flax after the first hour/day because your bot won't have to re-click the spinning wheel as often (due to leveling up)

Last edited:
Its getting faster if you level up to like 20+. And tes it missclicks but becaouse of interaction built into api

Its getting faster if you level up to like 20+. And tes it missclicks but becaouse of interaction built into api

You're right, if definitely will spin more than 800 per hour, a big reason is I kept leveling from 10 to 30 and the bot had to re-click the spinning wheel.

If anything is thinking about using this bot I recommend it, ty @qverkk

Woah that sucks mate, i never got banned after that short. I got always banned after like 3/4 days

Doesn't start at all anymore. Started it at bank with stairs not visible. Does absolutely nothing :(
8a77fc7786.png

Because no one is willing to let me test with an account, soon i'm going to take it down because i have no time and there are alot of errors in my alerts