Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

Wtf is this daaamn, my jagex client hardly ever has 10+% CPU usage, same as for spectre, try clearing your biometrics ugh,

@Arbiter @Cloud

Why could he have such low progressing even if setup correctly? I get on camera setup like that aboce 950+, possible client Bug? Or biometrics?

I've wondered the same about the CPU usage. I tried the NXT client and oddly enough that has less than half the cpu usage while having wayyy better graphics (I max the graphics on NXT and it gets better performance than the regular client). This screenshot was with minimal graphics on the normal RS client. Should I try playing around with the "CPU Usage" setting in the RS client?

Hmm, i think i found the issue, i got 260 ph now also, like if your character logs out and back in it has camera facing north which results in not seeing stairs near the spinner and it has problems interacting with Doors at that angle, ill add camera movement so it will be fine and hope it will work. Need to wait a bit tho, cuz im at school xd and can you show the CPU usage with NXT?

getting 1200 p/h on my one account now! thanks qverkk!

Never mind. It's still having the same problems. Too much time between actions, I dunno if there is a way for you to speed that up? Or if it's a client issues, my fastest spinner is 650 an hour, the other 2 are lucky to get 300. The camera movement will help the reliability of the bot, but its still extremely slow. I set up my camera the same as yours too

The main problem are the doors and the camera angle if things are seen in 5 milimeter, then the bot can't click correctly ;x

i cant even run this anymore man. literally its sooooooo fucking slow, it will go to bottom floor of lumby and just log out. something you did really fucked it man, it ran at 1200 an hour before. you need to speed up the actions and add a way for it to setup the camera for you so you can find the best angle. But as of now its pointless to run at only 400 an hour.

Can you guys where it słows down? As for now i know there is a problem with Doors and the staircase

Guys i made the bot to spin 1100+ per hour, hope you will like when it's pushed ;)

Can you guys where it słows down? As for now i know there is a problem with Doors and the staircase

Guys i made the bot to spin 1100+ per hour, hope you will like when it's pushed ;)
I hope its pushed soon, I'm not even getting half of that.

Rs3 or osrs? If osrs are you using fixed screen? I can't break the 700 p/h mark...
OSRS no fixed screen just decided to restart my pc and it started running smooth idk why. but i have 4 accounts at 1050-1100 an hour now sooo. but it does sometimes slow down just restart other wise man idk. BUT LET THE BOT MOVE THE SCREEN it moves it perfectly for the bot to click btw

an hour like 800k and hour takes 9 hours to make all my money back for bonds
normally et like 50 hours before ban

RuneMate Staff
an hour like 800k and hour takes 9 hours to make all my money back for bonds
normally et like 50 hours before ban
Wow, that's so much more than what I am getting with 80 woodcutting doing yews on a secondary main account. Might have to look in to flax spinning.

Do you use fresh accounts until they are banned?

Wow, that's so much more than what I am getting with 80 woodcutting doing yews on a secondary main account. Might have to look in to flax spinning.

yes but i do some quest on them and stuff make them liker lvl 12 with some quest done, fresh account last 50 hours. quested ones like 90

Still having issues after it finishes spinning and starts heading to the bank. Sometime the bot won't move the camera on its on and it spends a very long time trying to click the stairs to go up to the bank. Is it possible to make it click by the stairs on the mini map when returning to bank, like it does when leaving the bank to go to the spinner?

Its only 150k gold an hour per bot. And Ive been using fresh accounts all week, 24 hours a day, and only 2/4 were banned, and it was the 2 that had quests done and other skills levelled.

qverkk updated QveSpinnerV2 with a new update entry:

QveSpinnerV2 v1.2.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@tilly @Chowie420 is the bot doing good now?
800 per hour for me now.