Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

You don't make a profit making gold bars, it's the best and fastest smithing exp in the game tho (with gauntlets).
You can make 800k hr, from making steel bars, 1m for mith, 1.2m for runite - adamant is somewhere around 600-800k.

get ice gloves (so u dont need water to cool down the bars), and gold gauntlets from the family feud quest.
Goto your minigame teleports, select blast furnace, go inside the building, down the stairs.
Put money in the coffer placed on the box next to the bank, withdraw ores, put ores / coal on the feeding belt, wait 2-3 seconds, get bars + exp from a bar mould next to the feeding belt.

tldr; just use ur minigame tp, goto blast furnace and start the bot (its free).
lol congratz your gp/h on all the bars are completely off!

Superior All Knowing Person!
lol congratz your gp/h on all the bars are completely off!
lol congrats, i couldn't care less.
I don't care about the blast furnace profits, i only use it for my ironman hence i have no reason to care what gp/h you make.
- when i last checked the prices, those were it.

lol congrats, i couldn't care less.
I don't care about the blast furnace profits, i only use it for my ironman hence i have no reason to care what gp/h you make.
- when i last checked the prices, those were it.

Do/did you use bot with both ice and gold gloves?
About to use this method just a bit skeptical you could say, had a acc banned before in that minigame, this would be my main

Superior All Knowing Person!
About to use this method just a bit skeptical you could say, had a acc banned before in that minigame, this would be my main
Yes, both gloves when doing gold bars obv.
ice gloves + coal bag when doing other bars.

this bot is pretty good but there is always a chance of getting banned. very rarely bots get stuck in the anvil place and thats pretty much guranteed ban

this bot is pretty good but there is always a chance of getting banned. very rarely bots get stuck in the anvil place and thats pretty much guranteed ban
Ah no doubt, im getting around 130-150k xp hr, am i doing something wrong? have both gold and ice gloves

Hey, just wondering what type of settings you used to get the expected bars rates,
i have my osrs client in the normal minimised size and im getting maybe 1100 addy bars max (which i am super happy about) but wanted to know if there's a way to improve.
super awesome script, been using it for maybe 4hours a day - no bans (so far) coz i've been doing it pretty safely on and off.
recently forgot to turn on the break generator so it went for like 4-5 hours straight hopefully nothing happens due to that...
anyways awesomeawesomeawesome.

Sometimes gets stuck in the anvil place, otherwise perfect. Do you know the ban rate for this script?
i havent had an account banned unless it got stuck somehow which only happened once when i put it on addy by accident and it couldnt make addy bars yet. all my accs are like 90 smith from lvl 30 all steel bars

Sometimes gets stuck in the anvil place, otherwise perfect. Do you know the ban rate for this script?
blast furnace is a pretty heavily botted area so i would just be careful how long you use it. the actual script itself i've used probs 30 hours now so don't think theres an issue with it

Silence!

AWESOME BOT...

Could you please make it to where it'll refill the water bucket after it grabs the bars from the dispenser? Currently it'll just stop after it runs out of buckets of water in the bank. Would be awesome to see. Also, could you make it to where it'll always right click on the bar dispenser when it uses the water bucket on it? It'll sometimes use it on players.

@SilenceP44 very good bot but do you ever read the discussion page cuz you never respond? please add some fail saves cuz there are a lot of ways this bot can get stuck...

I am really enjoying the bot. It works very well with little to no errors. My only concern is that I am not getting a very good bar per hour/xp rate. I have 60+ smithing and am doing mithril bars with ice gloves and coal bag. Using stamina pots. However, I am only getting around 1400 bars per hour/ 44k xp her hour. I have seen others on this forum and on youtube who have gotten much more out of this bot. Is there something I am doing wrong. In other words, what can I do to maximize my output per hour?

Tried oppening this script this morning but the bot just keeps teleporting to blast furnace and never start to smelt, i think there was an update!

Tried oppening this script this morning but the bot just keeps teleporting to blast furnace and never start to smelt, i think there was an update!
The bot is down on OSRS after todays update. Please do not use it until further notice.