Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

The bot is down on OSRS after todays update. Please do not use it until further notice.
what was the update?

these have been posted already by me or someone else but i would really like if silence would look into them:
ways this bot gets stuck
-first time depositing ore and has the window yes/yes dont ask again
-in fence
-when the bar it is supposed to make is not able to be withdrawn
-wrong world for teleporting and also when its in bf already

This bot works very well! Thank you a lot for your work.
I wonder, what settings do you recommend for it to run the most efficient? Fixed/resizable? Camera zoom? If resizable, small or large window?

Was working amazing yesterday, although today it's occasionally miss-clicking on both the deposit box when banking and thumpy by the conveyor belt when adding ores.

Hey everyone,

I'm curious and I want to ask what's everyone's rates at Blast Furnace at the moment?

Right now I'm getting ~50k xp/hr and ~270-300k gp/hr for doing Mithril Bars. Around ~1700-1800 bars an hour.
Anyone here doing Steel, Adamant, & Rune and want to share their rates with me? Tryna find the best route to go. Gp and Xp wise to 99. Currently standing at 56 Smithing.

Hey everyone,

I'm curious and I want to ask what's everyone's rates at Blast Furnace at the moment?

Right now I'm getting ~50k xp/hr and ~270-300k gp/hr for doing Mithril Bars. Around ~1700-1800 bars an hour.
Anyone here doing Steel, Adamant, & Rune and want to share their rates with me? Tryna find the best route to go. Gp and Xp wise to 99. Currently standing at 56 Smithing.
tracking is broken for me on all accounts (steel bars)
its giving negative numbers and also 100k bars/h rates etc

btw bot gets stuck on doors everytime...

@SilenceP44 when will you update this bot there are a lot of bugs that should be fixed

@SilenceP44 when will you update this bot there are a lot of bugs that should be fixed

I'll do a full test of all its features on Friday, Saturday or Sunday to fix all the bugs :)

I'll do a full test of all its features on Friday, Saturday or Sunday to fix all the bugs :)

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong, or came across any bug like actions... except for how the bot "sometimes" miss click the conveyor and click on chompy gnome dude. Anything else works fine and smoothy... always doing steel bars.... rates most of the time is 3000-3400 bars /hr.....

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong, or came across any bug like actions... except for how the bot "sometimes" miss click the conveyor and click on chompy gnome dude. Anything else works fine and smoothy... always doing steel bars.... rates most of the time is 3000-3400 bars /hr.....
correct YOU didnt come across any bugs but im sure you havent used this bot as much as i did

And missclicks are not really a bug and can actually help to look less botlike ever thought of that?

@SilenceP44 It would miss-click conveyor, Would miss-click deposit box instead of bank, aside from theses two miss-clicks, this would happen like once every hour for me. Aside from the miss-clicks, the ONLY bug I would see is probably the empty vials. When stamina pots are empty, it would take a new pot, "When taking out new pot would freeze for about 2-3 seconds" while still having the empty vial in inventory and it would take out full inventory of coal AND THEN deposit the empty vial and take out another coal. This is the only thing that always happen to me constantly when taking out new pots.

@cas249 If any other bugs I didn't mention, would you kindly share your knowledge/experience you had?

@SilenceP44 It would miss-click conveyor, Would miss-click deposit box instead of bank, aside from theses two miss-clicks, this would happen like once every hour for me. Aside from the miss-clicks, the ONLY bug I would see is probably the empty vials. When stamina pots are empty, it would take a new pot, "When taking out new pot would freeze for about 2-3 seconds" while still having the empty vial in inventory and it would take out full inventory of coal AND THEN deposit the empty vial and take out another coal. This is the only thing that always happen to me constantly when taking out new pots.

@cas249 If any other bugs I didn't mention, would you kindly share your knowledge/experience you had?
i pmed silence but just for you

-tracking broken (steel bar)
-bot gets stuck for a while after not opening the first door and it will try to open the second door but it cant
ways it gets stuck:
-when it gets in the fence at the anvils somehow
-when the bar it is supposed to make is not able to be withdrawn (e.g. it is set to do steel bar but it can only withdraw iron bar idk how that happens but it will not do anything then)
-when acc becomes non member it will just stand in lumbridge until you come back (add logout feature for this maybe)

i pmed silence but just for you

-tracking broken (steel bar)
-bot gets stuck for a while after not opening the first door and it will try to open the second door but it cant
ways it gets stuck:
-when it gets in the fence at the anvils somehow
-when the bar it is supposed to make is not able to be withdrawn (e.g. it is set to do steel bar but it can only withdraw iron bar idk how that happens but it will not do anything then)
-when acc becomes non member it will just stand in lumbridge until you come back (add logout feature for this maybe)

-Tracking for steel bars on how many is made/profit is broken? Well even if its broken, you don't need the client to do the math for you... You can always manually check the prices / how much you profit yourself.

-Why can't you manually start the bot AT the blast furnace? best way to bypass that 'bug' when opening doors and going down the stairs to get in the blast furnace room....

-As for the anvil... I don't know how that happens lol.

-Sometimes it would skip taking the full steel bars in the dispenser, and continue to add iron ore, hence making iron bars. Why it do this? I don't know, but this only happens on my low level smith account that don't got above 60+ yet, and also, I rarely see this happens.

-Once again, why can't you just manually go in the bf worlds then to let the bot do it? lol.

I'm not trying to bash/troll you or anything, I'm just saying a lot of this problems you have, you can easily 'fix' it yourself.
I never had any problems like this... and my rates are superb even with the miss clicks at times...

Ayeee sounds good! You mind finding the rates of each bars for me too? Tryna find out which 1 is the best to 99. So far I only know about Mithril.

You ever keep track of it manually? Do you remember how many steel bars you make an hour? Profit and xp/hr?

-Tracking for steel bars on how many is made/profit is broken? Well even if its broken, you don't need the client to do the math for you... You can always manually check the prices / how much you profit yourself.

-Why can't you manually start the bot AT the blast furnace? best way to bypass that 'bug' when opening doors and going down the stairs to get in the blast furnace room....

-As for the anvil... I don't know how that happens lol.

-Sometimes it would skip taking the full steel bars in the dispenser, and continue to add iron ore, hence making iron bars. Why it do this? I don't know, but this only happens on my low level smith account that don't got above 60+ yet, and also, I rarely see this happens.

-Once again, why can't you just manually go in the bf worlds then to let the bot do it? lol.

I'm not trying to bash/troll you or anything, I'm just saying a lot of this problems you have, you can easily 'fix' it yourself.
I never had any problems like this... and my rates are superb even with the miss clicks at times...

-idc about tracking but i was checking cuz some1 itt asked for rates then i saw it didnt work on all accs.
-if there is a feature in a bot and it doesnt work properly you just want to leave it like that? its not a big issue to me but its nicer to just start anywhere and it works fine.
-the anvil thing happens veryyyy rarely. ive only had it happen once but it didnt give me ban lmao and also bot managed to hop worlds by accident once idk how that happened.
-yeah its true but it sometimes makes the bot stuck for a while until you see it :/
-because it is a fucking feature and it can also work as a failsave just incase the bot accidently hops or something. and sometimes i put the bot on wrong world by accident ik my bad but still would be nice

these things are not a big issue but if you use the bot often its nice to not have to worry at all about any possible problems. for people using mains or something the smallest hickup could already get you banned which is not ideal is it

Ayeee sounds good! You mind finding the rates of each bars for me too? Tryna find out which 1 is the best to 99. So far I only know about Mithril.

these are the rates posted in the overview:
Some Rates (with sub 50 agility, Coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves):
- Iron bars: 2800 bars/hour
- Steel bars: 2700 bars/hour
- Mithril bars: 2200 bars/hour
- Adamantite bars: 1600 bars/hour
- Runite bars: 1300 bars/hour

i recommend steel bars over mith bars cuz you can have the bot run longer since it uses iron and coal 1:1 so you run into buy limit problem less. steel is also a bit more profit usually then mith i think addy and rune bars are better money but again buy limit is an issue for this and you need more money to buy all the stuff

Bots broken right now :\. I try to run it but it just sits at the bank chest and does nothing. I tried to load up the bot with ore in the inventory and still nothing, then I tried to run the bot to the conveyor belt with full inventory and it just runs back to the chest. this bots gotten me from 30-95 almost 96 and I've had no issues until now. Please look into this as I really love this bot :). Thank you.

Not sure if it's the system update or not but it's not making my mithril bars anymore. Was working perfectly before the SU.

Bots broken right now :\. I try to run it but it just sits at the bank chest and does nothing. I tried to load up the bot with ore in the inventory and still nothing, then I tried to run the bot to the conveyor belt with full inventory and it just runs back to the chest. this bots gotten me from 30-95 almost 96 and I've had no issues until now. Please look into this as I really love this bot :). Thank you.
How long do you bot a day on the account? I been using this for 2 days now, not sure how long i can leave it for?

Not sure if it's the system update or not but it's not making my mithril bars anymore. Was working perfectly before the SU.

How long do you bot a day on the account? I been using this for 2 days now, not sure how long i can leave it for?

about 10-12 hrs a day

also the option to pick up your bars has changed and will be faster to withdraw but probably needs to be changed in the bots code.