Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

Bot is shutting itself off while trying to do mithril bars. I have 10k ore in the bank and have staminas with ice gloves selected. (Yes i have all of the items.) Please fix.

You sure you don't have any stop conditions selected and you have coal in your bank? Otherwise provide me the log and I can help you.

You sure you don't have any stop conditions selected and you have coal in your bank?Otherwise provide me the log and I can help you.
My own mistake. Dumbass.Jpg forgot I sold all my mining resources earlier that day. (Including all my coal) ,-,

Minor improvements but the bot should now make less misclicks and behave more 'normal' in general and also run a bit faster. Not sure by how much

Why would you ever use breaks in blast furnace -_-?[/QUOTE]

i dont want the acc to get banned and blast furnace is very click intensive so i have it take breaks for few mins every now and then

I notice it wastes a lot of time when you level up. Other than that this bot looks really good!

Yeah it is a bit slower than when ur training it by hand.
As long as you don't get banned it's all G i think :)
Also for a free bot the speed is pretty decent ( best blast furnace bot out there )

Amazing bot, could you make it compatible with the 99 smithing cape? Since it can hold more coal in the coal bag, it should be more efficient, hence more output of bars? If you do add it, would you let us know how many bars p/h! Thank you!

Superior All Knowing Person!
does any1 know how many gold ore it does an hour? :)
be42ba37cc57d481b9d7f6ec0bc4d045.png

when doing steel bars bot gets stuck when it can only withdraw iron bars

please add so when bot gets stuck in anvil place that it gets out

Superior All Knowing Person!
Hey you!
Explain me a little about blast furnace never did it yet xD
How does it work exactly ( i saw an yt vid about it ) but like how to make profit your making gold bars or something?
You don't make a profit making gold bars, it's the best and fastest smithing exp in the game tho (with gauntlets).
You can make 800k hr, from making steel bars, 1m for mith, 1.2m for runite - adamant is somewhere around 600-800k.

get ice gloves (so u dont need water to cool down the bars), and gold gauntlets from the family feud quest.
Goto your minigame teleports, select blast furnace, go inside the building, down the stairs.
Put money in the coffer placed on the box next to the bank, withdraw ores, put ores / coal on the feeding belt, wait 2-3 seconds, get bars + exp from a bar mould next to the feeding belt.

tldr; just use ur minigame tp, goto blast furnace and start the bot (its free).