Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

@SilenceP44 bot currently broken cause of latest update as well as script update.

Bot has to be logged in already to start or it errors and the bot won't start.

Additionally seems like as of the RS update that the bar retrieval interface has changed. Silver/Gold are now the last bars on the menu and the bot gets stuck as a result.

Really? I'm using it right now and it's working. Fixed mode with breaks generated in bot options.

Working great with stamina pots, bucket of water, goldsmith gauntles and gold bars, i love this bot took 3 account from 50 to 75 in no time, now i will be doing gold bars till 85 and then runite bars for a lot of profit

Xp rates for gold bar is pretty low. It's showing 160k an hour. Real rates are 280k-330k an hour. ://

I'm doin Steel Bars and it's showing -500k gp/hr.

Finally got banned with this bot, really tried to push the limits. If you set it up with the regular breaks and let it run for 8 hours+ you're safe as can be. few weeks of using this bot and finally got a minor ban. Very good and smooth highly recommend to use.

Finally got banned with this bot, really tried to push the limits. If you set it up with the regular breaks and let it run for 8 hours+ you're safe as can be. few weeks of using this bot and finally got a minor ban. Very good and smooth highly recommend to use.

I don't think I need to say that you can get banned with any bot :p, don't push the limits and you will be fine from my experience

I was just using this bot for a test of one hour to see how it works. I was getting 1700 bars an hour doing mithril, and at times it was going really well. However, after some time, the bot stopped doing one click actions (banking right after depositing ore into the conveyor belt) and it would be two steps in front of the bank, then it would click the bank resulting in decreased bars per hour.

I was just wondering if anyone got higher rates for mithril bars what exact set up were you using (fixed, mouse speed etc.) and if they are using forced menu interaction or not (green if on) since im not getting 2200 bars an hour unfortunately

Hey Silence,

Could you fix the transition between Goldsmith gloves and Ice gloves, and make it a little smoother? Sometimes it double clicks the gloves before it withdraw the bars, and it switches gloves for a bit, before it actually puts on the right one. I notice that it clicks the gloves, it double clicks. So instead of switching to Ice Gloves, it just switches back to Goldsmith gloves, and it won't be able to withdraw the bars :/

The bot spends around 10 seconds just clicking around in my bank depositing and grabbing the gold. Please fix this for the sake of xp/ph. If you made the bot have more precise clicks it would be perfect. If you have spare time please fix the box because it doesn't seem like a hard fix.

I'm getting 110k xp/hr making gold bars. Fixed mode. Max brightness. Using ice gloves and gauntlets. Stamina potion. Any idea whats going wrong?

Last edited:
The bot spends around 10 seconds just clicking around in my bank depositing and grabbing the gold. Please fix this for the sake of xp/ph. If you made the bot have more precise clicks it would be perfect. If you have spare time please fix the box because it doesn't seem like a hard fix.

I'm getting 110k xp/hr making gold bars. Fixed mode. Max brightness. Using ice gloves and gauntlets. Stamina potion. Any idea whats going wrong?

Don't have any time atm, but don't push you luck with mouse multiplier. The misclicks are beyond my control unless I write my own api which can take a while

Don't have any time atm, but don't push you luck with mouse multiplier. The misclicks are beyond my control unless I write my own api which can take a while
Thanks so much! I didn't know it was even a setting. I changed my mouse to the lowest it goes and now It's working flawlessly. Thanks for the bot I love it.

My exams are over so now I can go back to writing bots :). Pushed an update that fixes the glove switching and the bot getting stuck in the bardispenser interface (also been working on a fishing trawler bot)

Please note that it could take a while until the update is applied because someone is on vacation of the staff

Are you sure you gave it enough time? The first time the bot opens the bank it takes a while but after that it's really quick normally.

i dont know when i checked but i saw that open for a few seconds so i could be too quick with thinking it got stuck

Bot is shutting itself off while trying to do mithril bars. I have 10k ore in the bank and have staminas with ice gloves selected. (Yes i have all of the items.) Please fix.