Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

So I test every update before pushing it but lately I've been running into problems that only occur with the end user =(. I can perfectly run the bot locally so it's hard to fix these. I've pushed an update and I hope it fixes it.

If you want the bot to work right now all you have to do is press the generate breaks and the bot will start without crashes.
Thanks for the quick reply! Regardless of the issue, this is one of the best blast furnace scripts I have tried so far!

Hey guys, I just tried out this bot couple times but didn't get it to work.
I want to use the following settings;

-stamina's
-coal bag
-ice gloves
-steel bars

It takes out a stamina, it takes out coal bag, fills coal bag with 26 coals. Than withdraws another 26 coal and goes to the conveyor belt.
Than it clicks the belt and tries to empty the coal bag inmediatly?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I just tried out this bot couple times but didn't get it to work.
I want to use the following settings;

-stamina's
-coal bag
-ice gloves
-steel bars

It takes out a stamina, it takes out coal bag, fills coal bag with 26 coals. Than withdraws another 26 coal and goes to the conveyor belt.
Than it clicks the belt and tries to empty the coal bag inmediatly?

Thanks in advance.
You need to select the option to never ask you again about putting ores in the belt

Woopss

Yeah it works like a charm now, thank you Silence.
Is the break handler working? And why isn't this premium?

I'm thinking about making it premium but when it's free I can get away with crashes and break handlers that don't work :p.

But for real the break handler is really bugging me because I have tries countless times to fix it but it won't work outside of my dev mode.

EDIT: I just checked and the break handler finally works =)

Last edited:
I'm thinking about making it premium but when it's free I can get away with crashes and break handlers that don't work :p.

But for real the break handler is really bugging me because I have tries countless times to fix it but it won't work outside of my dev mode.

EDIT: I just checked and the break handler finally works =)

Great work man :), get it perfect and make it premium :D!

:( I keep getting errors and I cant use it anymore.

Logs!

Attachments

• 11-11 16-47-06 - Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    337 bytes · Views: 3
  • 11-11 16-48-28 - Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    439 bytes · Views: 3
  • 11-11 16-49-43 - Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    439 bytes · Views: 3
Hey, thanks for the response! I think I found the problem, has to do with the stop conditions. I have pushed a fix. If you want the bot to work now you need to fill in the the textfields in stop conditions (the "0" is sample text so you have to write something in it). =)
Thanks boss! :D Love this script.

im sure this has already been asked, but will ice gloves and goldsmith gauntlets be added?
they need to be worn until the ores are melted into the bar dispenser, and then switch to ice gloves when it is in the bar dispenser
also the xp drop happens when the ore is melted so it should be easy to implement since bot authors know the game so damn well haha

im sure this has already been asked, but will ice gloves and goldsmith gauntlets be added?
they need to be worn until the ores are melted into the bar dispenser, and then switch to ice gloves when it is in the bar dispenser
also the xp drop happens when the ore is melted so it should be easy to implement since bot authors know the game so damn well haha
So I've written the code for it a while back but haven't had the time to test it :/ kinda busy atm.

The bot works great, but eats up my entire CPU with just 2 instances.

No idea what's causing it but maybe you can take a look around?

If you can't find anything I will probably just end up having a go at it (for personal use ofc)

EDIT: @Snufalufugus pointed out that I should be using fixed rather than resizable and that seems to sort out the issue!

Great script!

Last edited:
@SilenceP44 Going strong! Fixed game screen this run seems comparable to when I run in other screen sizes. One somewhat minor bug I saw was after my stamina potion finished, it grabbed a new one leaving the empty vial in the inventory, then withdrew coal, then deposited the empty vial and withdrew coal again. Not really a bug but just something I noticed.

cV5GUDk.png

@SilenceP44 Going strong! Fixed game screen this run seems comparable to when I run in other screen sizes. One somewhat minor bug I saw was after my stamina potion finished, it grabbed a new one leaving the empty vial in the inventory, then withdrew coal, then deposited the empty vial and withdrew coal again. Not really a bug but just something I noticed.

cV5GUDk.png

Yeah it sometimes does that, because of how runemate is made it fails about 20% of the interactions if you don't want to wait for a long time. So it sometimes fails an action but normally recovers rather quick :)

fic

cant start the bot
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:766)
at robot.iIiiiiiiii.null(a:43)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

ive also tested to generate brakes like you said on some posts ago , but no start , it was working fine early today

cant start the bot
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:766)
at robot.iIiiiiiiii.null(a:43)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

ive also tested to generate brakes like you said on some posts ago , but no start , it was working fine early today
You prob have invalid values in stop conditions. I think It Will have time to Fix this this weekend