Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

hey man, i have a quick question, does this bot support ice gloves and goldsmith for gold bars, or only water buckets?

Hey guys, can I ask you whats your strategy to use this and avoid bans? For how many hours straight do you use this bot or how do you configure your breaks?

Amazing work by the way!

I do a lot. about 5-6 a day for maybe 15-20 days. and maybe 10 hours a day in a weekends. almost 70 to 90 smithing in half a month. even my account was banned once for botting. made about 30 Mils from 2.5 Mil after being cleaned by hacker...

Damn this thing is a monster. Running at max zoom solved all my getting stuck issues. One thing though is that the bars per hour seems highly inflated. With coal bag, stamina potions, stable ping, and low misclicks i'm only averaging ~1800 mithril bars per hour so not sure how 1800 addy bars per hour is even remotely feasible. Can't really complain though with a bot netting you around 400k profit per hour. Thanks a lot for this Silence amazing work.

Is it possible that smithing mithril is currently more profitable than adamant? I can make about 1600 mithril bars per hour (300k gp/h), but hardly 950 addy bars (profit tab tells me thats about 150k gp/h profit).

Using full graceful, ice gloves, stamina potions, coal bag. Stable ping. OSRS basic non-stretched screen, fully zoomed out.

Last edited:
Is it possible that smithing mithril is currently more profitable than adamant? I can make about 1600 mithril bars per hour (300k gp/h), but hardly 950 addy bars (profit tab tells me thats about 150k gp/h profit).

Using full graceful, ice gloves, stamina potions, coal bag. Stable ping. OSRS basic non-stretched screen, fully zoomed out.
I use full streched and getting arround 1.5 adamant per hour

How? I've watched this thing run for an hour or two and if I did blast furnace manually at full concentration I would barely be going faster than the bot. I don't see how it's possible you're getting 1-200 less addy bars per hour than i'm getting with mithril. And yes i'm using graceful, coal bag, stam pots, ice gloves.

I managed to get it to 1100 addy bars/hour. Here is a video of the bot working: 2017-10-24 21-00-15 - Streamable

Output tracking during the recording:
8765f6aa9779a2729ca585c5ca742c19.png

Internet connection:
bc3579726f6887051d336e02c774a13a.png

It seems that I am doing something wrong and I dont know what.

EDIT: I think my problem was caused by default mouse multiplier value in Runemate's settings.
Now It's set to 2.5 instead of 1 and I am getting 1550 addy bars/hour.

Last edited:
Trying this bot out but I can't seem to get it to start. I preloaded 100k to the coffer and set it to 10k in the settings. I set the bar to mithril, checked use coal bag & stam potion, put on my ice gloves and got my items out of the bank. When I start the bot it just stares at the bank chest.

This bot is amazeballs. It might have reached a point where it is worth to charge 5 cents an hour.

I think my problem was caused by default mouse multiplier value in Runemate's settings.
Now It's set to 2.5 instead of 1 and I am getting 1550 addy bars/hour.

Great bot.

Got two issues.

1 - When I start to smith (40 smithing atm) it tries to put money in the coffer over and over again and will not pay the foreman first. (It needs to do that. To even put gp in the coffer you need to pay him so you can use it for 10 minutes.

2 - It will get stuck by what seems like the bar section and keeps clicking on the wrong part of the belt so it won't drop in my iron a lot when I try to smelt steel. This is the bot-breaking issue I had when I first tried this bot ~20 days ago I think it was. Retried it last night and still got this issue.

Trying to smith on my ironman who I have about 5k coal (Self mined) and 5k iron (Not self mined ;p) and can't really afford to test multiple runs but later on if you need a log I can get one for you if you want.

Is there any setting that causes the second issue? I am max zoomed out in expanded mode (Not fixed) and am using a bucket and no coal bag/stamina pots.

Got two issues.

1 - When I start to smith (40 smithing atm) it tries to put money in the coffer over and over again and will not pay the foreman first. (It needs to do that. To even put gp in the coffer you need to pay him so you can use it for 10 minutes.

2 - It will get stuck by what seems like the bar section and keeps clicking on the wrong part of the belt so it won't drop in my iron a lot when I try to smelt steel. This is the bot-breaking issue I had when I first tried this bot ~20 days ago I think it was. Retried it last night and still got this issue.

Trying to smith on my ironman who I have about 5k coal (Self mined) and 5k iron (Not self mined ;p) and can't really afford to test multiple runs but later on if you need a log I can get one for you if you want.

Is there any setting that causes the second issue? I am max zoomed out in expanded mode (Not fixed) and am using a bucket and no coal bag/stamina pots.
Hey, thanks for the feedback I will look into it tommorow!

Why does it keep saying, "You should wait until your ore smelts before adding any more." I am smithing gold bars and the bot is somehow messing up.

Why does it keep saying, "You should wait until your ore smelts before adding any more." I am smithing gold bars and the bot is somehow messing up.
It's not the bot that messed up, there are still ores in the furnace that are not smelted yet (for example if you were smithing mithril bars there might be some mithril ore that is not smelted, the bot would deal with this if you were smithing mithril bars). To fix it just add some coal and take the bars out.

Got two issues.

Hey I've looked into the second problem but I just can't recreate it. If you are fully zoomed out it always works (by my testing). However if you can provide a screenshot of where the bot gets stuck, I might be able to fix it. I will roll out a big update that fixes alot of things to day or tomorrow. It is possible that it will also fix your problem.