Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

It's not the bot that messed up, there are still ores in the furnace that are not smelted yet (for example if you were smithing mithril bars there might be some mithril ore that is not smelted, the bot would deal with this if you were smithing mithril bars). To fix it just add some coal and take the bars out.

Hey I've looked into the second problem but I just can't recreate it. If you are fully zoomed out it always works (by my testing). However if you can provide a screenshot of where the bot gets stuck, I might be able to fix it. I will roll out a big update that fixes alot of things to day or tomorrow. It is possible that it will also fix your problem.
in that update can u add goldsmithing gauntlets and ice gloves switch? =)

in that update can u add goldsmithing gauntlets and ice gloves switch? =)
I already pushed the update, but I can prob do it with the update after that one. From my understanding the bot needs to have gold Smith gauntlets on at all time expect when taking bars from the blast furnace?

I highly recommend this bot!

Just hit 99 smithing using this bot.
waYWiyI.png

Started out with 2m cash at level 60 now my account value is 117m.
RepAzeK.png

Hey to add with the last update that now gets 2.5k to pay the forman works... But not completely. It tries to put gold in the coffer first which just tells you that you need to pay the forman first and it keeps trying to put gp into the coffer. So atm I manually pay the forman so it will work and just come back every 9mins to pay for it. Other than that the other bug I had the other day is gone. Thanks man!

Hey to add with the last update that now gets 2.5k to pay the forman works... But not completely. It tries to put gold in the coffer first which just tells you that you need to pay the forman first and it keeps trying to put gp into the coffer. So atm I manually pay the forman so it will work and just come back every 9mins to pay for it. Other than that the other bug I had the other day is gone. Thanks man!
It normally detects that the foreman isn't paid after clicking the coffer. Tested it on my accounts. But I bassicly got 60 smith in a day of testing so I again have no account lol.

Got a log here for ya. It keeps spamming it when I tried again xD

Attachments

• 11-04 15-43-58 - Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
No matter what I try it always seems I am about 250-275 off from the averages you posted. Can't figure out how to get to those numbers :p Currently wearing full graceful with ice gloves, stam pots, coal bag, mouse multiplier is 1.5 and running it full screen. Getting about 1325 addy bars an hour right now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

No matter what I try it always seems I am about 250-275 off from the averages you posted. Can't figure out how to get to those numbers :p Currently wearing full graceful with ice gloves, stam pots, coal bag, mouse multiplier is 1.5 and running it full screen. Getting about 1325 addy bars an hour right now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

It also depends on just how lucky you are with the mouse movements (determined by luck at the start of the bot). Restarting RM when getting low rates can help. Also Fully zoomed out and maxed screen is not advised because chance of misclicks are higher. You just have to find that sweet spot :) (btw I got my rates in dev mode, normally shouldn't change anything)

Hey I'm getting an IndexOutofBoundsException causing the bot to crash today... Does this have anything to do with the new patch?

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.get(ObservableListWrapper.java:89)
at robot.iIIiiiIIii.float(f:127)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Last edited:
Hey I'm getting an IndexOutofBoundsException causing the bot to crash today... Does this have anything to do with the new patch?

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.get(ObservableListWrapper.java:89)
at robot.iIIiiiIIii.float(f:127)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

So I test every update before pushing it but lately I've been running into problems that only occur with the end user =(. I can perfectly run the bot locally so it's hard to fix these. I've pushed an update and I hope it fixes it.

If you want the bot to work right now all you have to do is press the generate breaks and the bot will start without crashes.