Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

Keep getting An unhandled error has occurred... and funny enough it's only your bot/script that seems to have that problem. Would be happy to get suggestions on how to solve this major issue. Reinstalling, Admin, Compatibility Mode,...none have worked.

Keep getting An unhandled error has occurred... and funny enough it's only your bot/script that seems to have that problem. Would be happy to get suggestions on how to solve this major issue. Reinstalling, Admin, Compatibility Mode,...none have worked.

I can't help you if you don't provide any information on how the error occurs or if you don't give the log file.

Version 1.1.3 is pushed! This new update will include:
- Switching between ice gloves and goldsmith gauntlets
- Automatically takes out ice gloves and/or goldsmith gauntlets
- Bot doesn't crash when invalid values are detected, it now tells you what values are wrong
- You can now change settings while the bot is running (this is not the preffered way to select settings and might still cause some errors in an edge case)
- Several other minor fixes

This bot will most likely become premium in a short while when all the features are 100 % bug free =)

I can't help you if you don't provide any information on how the error occurs or if you don't give the log file.

Version 1.1.3 is pushed! This new update will include:
- Switching between ice gloves and goldsmith gauntlets
- Automatically takes out ice gloves and/or goldsmith gauntlets
- Bot doesn't crash when invalid values are detected, it now tells you what values are wrong
- You can now change settings while the bot is running (this is not the preffered way to select settings and might still cause some errors in an edge case)
- Several other minor fixes

This bot will most likely become premium in a short while when all the features are 100 % bug free =)

Can't wait for this update to push!

@SilenceP44 Its unfortunatly not making much sense...Would be appreciated if there was a hotfix from my end as it seems to be the same error on all devices.

I don't have a mac to test or linux atm, but normally it diffrent platforms shouldn't be a problem because java is platform independent.

fic

silence , i ve managed to fix the error with stop conditions but sometimes the bot just mess up and stand still in front of bank here, its pretty rare and a simples bank open and put ores again make the fix

Devices: PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux

Hope that clarifies thing for the future...lmao

How does this help anybody? Just give the proper info in the first place to avoid confusion going further. No need to be a dick to the author.

I was trying to help someone out here lmao. He is trying to go premium with this bot? How so...

Bot works very well, I can average 350k an hour profit (not at rune yet to test) and another guy got to 99 using this as well. Every script has kinks in them but I would say this is pretty darn close to premium even in it's current state.

Its like saying "I tried the bot then went out for a bike ride, it was great." Like do you mean the bot went great or was the random info regarding the bike ride great?

If you want to help out then remove the shitty random info that has absolutely nothing to do with the bot and help him.

This bot could have been premium weeks ago I would still have used it then. Im averaging 500k profit per hour. Never had any issues with it since release.

Tbf I know that but I assumed you didn't. Because you don't bot on a tablet lol. Only on pc. But I'd rather not continue this conversation here, let's stay on topic :) FYI the bot won't go premium right now because it is not ready, there is still alot of messy code and things i'm experimenting with.

Hey Silence! Love the bot! it ran great for me for a day or two and then with a recent update from you (either this last one or the one before I'm not sure) the bot ran for about 1700 bars, then just stood in front of the bank chest. I restarted rs and rm a few times but it still just stands there regardless of how long wait or even interacting with the client. Tips?

Hey Silence! Love the bot! it ran great for me for a day or two and then with a recent update from you (either this last one or the one before I'm not sure) the bot ran for about 1700 bars, then just stood in front of the bank chest. I restarted rs and rm a few times but it still just stands there regardless of how long wait or even interacting with the client. Tips?
Nevermind I'm dumb, I believe it was because I had neither use water bucket or use ice gloves selected. Dont know when i turned off ice gloves...

Attachments

• 11-19 10-47-15 - Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 1

Nevermind I'm dumb, I believe it was because I had neither use water bucket or use ice gloves selected. Dont know when i turned off ice gloves...

Yeah you need to select 1 of the 2 or use an alt and keep throwning water buckets on the dispenser.