Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome :D

I cant wait to start botting again. LOL
I hope one day we can bot and "never" have to worry about getting banned ever again.
You know the funny thing is when I bot I'm actually at my computer watching it and talking to people whiles its doing its thing.
But I let it go while I sleep no more than 6 hours at a time. If I do sleep longer I set the bot timer so it stops it. I like that feature~.
I haven't had a problem yet. I feel like even tho I'm botting I'm still playing the game and I do my quests also. And play minigames and stuff.

Hi there
I am new to botting, i started the day before the ban wave (on my main and only account) but that is just my luck:rolleyes:.
I followed this threat 3 times a day since it all started and i am glad i picked runemate, most other community's just seemed hostile and just toxic.
While the dev's and community here seem much more mature and professional.

I hope the client will be up and running again soon, happy botting

LMAO of course everyone is getting instabanned no matter what there will be people getting ban it's the risk you take when you bot. smh lolololol

Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if there are Jagex members lurking our forums from time-to-time. They MAY even hold somewhat distinguished position within the community. It's only natural. Common sense, people.

Be patient, as early release could mean the banning of your account! :eek:

Some people don't care if their accounts get banned, myself included. This is a hobby for me, and I have no problem buying membership over and over to see how much I can stress test a bot :)

Also, nice name :D

LMAO of course everyone is getting instabanned no matter what there will be people getting ban it's the risk you take when you bot. smh lolololol
not true i'm still botting using epicbot no ban no viruses so far not as good as runemate but really I want to start scripting again and no matter what I try I can't ever get my scripts to show up I was banned once during the first bot nuke but it was only a 24 hour ban was scripting for rsbot at the time

not true i'm still botting using epicbot no ban no viruses so far not as good as runemate but really I want to start scripting again and no matter what I try I can't ever get my scripts to show up I was banned once during the first bot nuke but it was only a 24 hour ban was scripting for rsbot at the time
The epicbot installer is indeed full of viruses, so just beware

Just til runemate comes back up been using it to lvl my darkscape dude up the fighter they have is alright

Some people don't care if their accounts get banned, myself included. This is a hobby for me, and I have no problem buying membership over and over to see how much I can stress test a bot :)

Also, nice name :D

That's true, I recently swore to never bot my main, and guess what I ended up doing prior to the banwave? Thankfully I was only botting DS and it wasn't banned! Well, my main that is... :p

Also, Thanks! :D

You can tell that epicbot is bullshit. They claim on their website that their darkscape bot is the only darkscape bot in existence which is clearly a load bullshit considering both RuneMate AND Powerbot both work on darkscape not to mention others. They blatantly lie to your face right on the main website, you don't have to download it to know it's garbage.

You can tell that epicbot is bullshit. They claim on their website that their darkscape bot is the only darkscape bot in existence which is clearly a load bullshit considering both RuneMate AND Powerbot both work on darkscape not to mention others. They blatantly lie to your face right on the main website, you don't have to download it to know it's garbage.

10/10

I tried to download it for the lulz to see if my antivirus would flag it. When you click download it sends you to a page full of offers and surveys. You actually have to complete offers just to download their bot. My antivirus immediately blocked and marked the website itself as a virus. I couldn't even download it before the website itself got flagged for a virus.

I tried to download it for the lulz to see if my antivirus would flag it. When you click download it sends you to a page full of offers and surveys. You actually have to complete offers just to download their bot. My antivirus immediately blocked and marked the website itself as a virus. I couldn't even download it before the website itself got flagged for a virus.

Yet people still say it's safe lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.