Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @Arbiter on a popular thread! :D In fact, it's the most explosively growing thread in RuneMate history!

/poking fun at Arbiter when he congratulates people on popular threads/bots

Last edited:
I would volunteer to test if I didn't only play deadman, which requires me to buy bonds... and the last ban wave got rid of all my 4 members accounts lol.

not true i'm still botting using epicbot no ban no viruses so far not as good as runemate but really I want to start scripting again and no matter what I try I can't ever get my scripts to show up I was banned once during the first bot nuke but it was only a 24 hour ban was scripting for rsbot at the time
I have never been banned also but its an issue that has been around forever. doesn't mean that I'm not at risk at all just because I haven't been banned yet. I have used powerbot all my botting days and runemate recently received no bans yet. I say keep bot up allow access leave people to their own risk.

I have never been banned also but its an issue that has been around forever. doesn't mean that I'm not at risk at all just because I haven't been banned yet. I have used powerbot all my botting days and runemate recently received no bans yet. I say keep bot up allow access leave people to their own risk.
That'd work in theory, however, in reality it'd just end up with A LOT of people complaining/ranting after a ban. Most people won't even consider the risk till after they get caught botting.

I think the way RM approached this whole thing was the correct way. You're saying that they should (when they know they have been compromised) just let people get banned and not care? That that doesn't seem right to me.

I'd like to also add that i highly approve the way this whole situation is/was handled.

Account i bought yesterday for quite a bit of money got gold farming ready maybe 3 hours ago was playing some mw3 infected and i come back to this :( few 99's and was ready to make bank a bit sad cost me 40 usd and had the account for 22 hours

s4rqr8.png

And my 1900 total ironman recieved temp ban

os998z.png

may be the wrong time to ask but as i now will have a temp ban anyone had personal experiences of this leading to faster chance of ban if the client gets going again

Yes, last time I received a temp ban, they monitored my account like fucking hawks, wait at least a few weeks before running any scripts again, trust me on this one.

I am wondering the same thing

When will the client be back up?
It's very simple. When you can login to the bot, is when it will be ready. What kind of update are you expecting? "We're working on it" which is the obvious answer since it's not released yet. My gosh, just wait, you'll know when its up when you see 900 bots online like normal.

It's very simple. When you can login to the bot, is when it will be ready. What kind of update are you expecting? "We're working on it" which is the obvious answer since it's not released yet. My gosh, just wait, you'll know when its up when you see 900 bots online like normal.

I am one of your biggest botters, I would love 2 be a tester, I have botted 1000s of accounts with your client and never once been banned

may be the wrong time to ask but as i now will have a temp ban anyone had personal experiences of this leading to faster chance of ban if the client gets going again
getting a temp ban is an amazing thing. You got busted botting but you still get to keep the account! If you bot on it again its a matter of time before it gets banned so I would stop if I were you, try to sell what you can off it. Or you could weigh up the options of having it run for a couple of weeks (maybe) and see if you can make your money back in gold by that time.

getting a temp ban is an amazing thing. You got busted botting but you still get to keep the account! If you bot on it again its a matter of time before it gets banned so I would stop if I were you, try to sell what you can off it. Or you could weigh up the options of having it run for a couple of weeks (maybe) and see if you can make your money back in gold by that time.

I would not recommend Botting on the account again, you will be monitored very very closely, and as soon as you log into the client more then likely you will be banned.

That is not me saying do not try it at your own risk,

Happy Botting M8.

I would not recommend Botting on the account again, you will be monitored very very closely, and as soon as you log into the client more then likely you will be banned.

That is not me saying do not try it at your own risk,

Happy Botting M8.

That's not always true lol. I have an account that had 2 bans occur within a month, right before this ban wave. It's still not banned again.

That's not always true lol. I have an account that had 2 bans occur within a month, right before this ban wave. It's still not banned again.

I am not saying for the like of god, he will be banned right away, but it is highly likely to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.