Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Windows 7
2) 64bit
3) Standalone
4) OSRS
5) 1 Ban For 2 Days
5) First ban in years, just started playing again few months ago.
6) ran alpha pest control for like 10 minutes, switched landers and gg jagex

1) Operating System: windows 8
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64
3) Installer or Standalone: installer
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: both osrs and darkscape (botted both in recent days)
5) How many bans? (only account i bot on, 48hr ban):
5) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: never before
6) Additional notes: I run 32 bit java on 64 machine

I decided to buy 3 months membership, when I logged in through the client BAM, banned, just spent $25 as well, sucks :(

1) Operating System: Windows 10
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64
3) Installer or Standalone: Installer
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: Oldschool Runescape
5) How many bans? (Please specify number of accounts banned and total number of accounts): None
5) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: None
6) Additional notes: Roof Top Agility bot

My account is also safe. Scary though knowing I could lose it for something so harmless!

Been botting DarkScape for a month or so using different scripts but the past couple weeks I've been using SudoFisher only .. botted right until kicked out of the game for the update.

Not banned yet.

okay, you didnt get banned. why the fuck would you WANT the bot back on? for those who do, can you put it back on for them so they can get banned like the idiots they are?

okay, you didnt get banned. why the fuck would you WANT the bot back on? for those who do, can you put it back on for them so they can get banned like the idiots they are?

LOL some of us ( myself included) Don't give a fuck if we get banned. Like I've stated before, I've had hundreds of accounts banned. I'm a huge suicider :D I have a huge word document full of rs accounts ( stored safely ) Ready to plug in the next account asap after the previous one gets banned. Getting banned to me is like waking up for someone else. Happens every day, and I'm ready for it to happen tomorrow, it doesn't bother me.

LOL some of us ( myself included) Don't give a fuck if we get banned. Like I've stated before, I've had hundreds of accounts banned. I'm a huge suicider :D I have a huge word document full of rs accounts ( stored safely ) Ready to plug in the next account asap after the previous one gets banned. Getting banned to me is like waking up for someone else. Happens every day, and I'm ready for it to happen tomorrow, it doesn't bother me.
it would be better to have it down, as people will be loosing main accounts they ahve spent real $ on, and getting banned is a pain. if it comes naturally to you, thats fine but its for those who dont bot on multiple accounts. :)

it would be better to have it down, as people will be loosing main accounts they ahve spent real $ on, and getting banned is a pain. if it comes naturally to you, thats fine but its for those who dont bot on multiple accounts. :)
meh, that's why the poster above me said open it up to people who KNOWING that the bot is semi broken, still want to bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.