Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

I think it will be awhile. After seeing the video I really do understand why its in beta. I do not code so I cant speak from personal experience but I feel it still needs a good bit of work to streamline everything efficiently. I do feel it will be worth the wait tho. I feel it has something good to offer and while I haven't invested anything monetary I have invest some time and energy in the idea of Spectre, I would like to believe this will pay off. I'm interested in this site and if Spectre plays out how I think it will I will gladly help support this site financially (not in a significant sense) but as a customer.

Sad thing is I'm not even interested in RS just interested in botting for the cause. In 10+ years of playing RS I've never been banned and in the last month I have been banned 3 times botting less then 2-3 hours a day. I always played it safe and after years of botting I know safe botting behavior I just assumed after so long I figured out some secret formula that has kept me safe, Guess that's not it tho lol.

Still the I believe the idea of Spectra is worth investing in, and when that day is here i will be ready with money in hand :)

Author of MaxiBots
Is there any video regarding Runemate Spectre?
I think it will be awhile. After seeing the video I really do understand why its in beta. I do not code so I cant speak from personal experience but I feel it still needs a good bit of work to streamline everything efficiently. I do feel it will be worth the wait tho. I feel it has something good to offer and while I haven't invested anything monetary I have invest some time and energy in the idea of Spectre, I would like to believe this will pay off. I'm interested in this site and if Spectre plays out how I think it will I will gladly help support this site financially (not in a significant sense) but as a customer.

Sad thing is I'm not even interested in RS just interested in botting for the cause. In 10+ years of playing RS I've never been banned and in the last month I have been banned 3 times botting less then 2-3 hours a day. I always played it safe and after years of botting I know safe botting behavior I just assumed after so long I figured out some secret formula that has kept me safe, Guess that's not it tho lol.

Still the I believe the idea of Spectra is worth investing in, and when that day is here i will be ready with money in hand :)
RuneMate 2.0 Spectre | Page 27 | Community | RuneMate