Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

wyd

Since people have been complaining about the lack of any 'proof' that Spectre is as close to release as we say it is, here's a quick video to showcase it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
LOLS, i think i have see this before guy's.

You don't pay a shit for any product here, you support RuneMate by donating money out of goodwill.
thats not true at all. I may be a supporter, but I also pay for premium scrípts. I'm sure the guy who was called a leech probably does as well.

Java Warlord
thats not true at all. I may be a supporter, but I also pay for premium scrípts. I'm sure the guy who was called a leech probably does as well.
I didnt mean you as an individual.
But if a user donates money he still does not buy any service priorities over normal users (apart from extra instances)

wyd

But if a user donates money he still does not buy any service priorities over normal users (apart from extra instances)
Hey mate back the hell down from my mate now before it be hell for you.

Yeah, I knew that. But for future maybe we should all assume people use the premium bots here, as they are pretty decent :p I know some people would rather not be a supporter, but just use the premium bots as they only have 1-2 accounts.

Java Warlord
Yeah, I knew that. But for future maybe we should all assume people use the premium bots here, as they are pretty decent[emoji14]I know some people would rather not be a supporter, but just use the premium bots as they only have 1-2 accounts.
By using premium bots you still would't buy any service off runemate itself, but rather from the respective bot author.

wyd

By using premium bots you still would't buy any service off runemate itself, but rather from the respective bot author.
Tbh no, By using premium bots , you are just saying RM Yes can i read the premium bots Code.