Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Author of MaxiBots
What kind of thing is this we haven't got any info about spectre we only have very little info about i mean comega on eveRhone is getting banned left and right. Gives us like at least a small 10 sec video preview on it if your not gonna give anyone the release date. Runemate is like almost become Like RiD
I'm pretty sure Spectre won't come out till
Dec 1 2016
Please don't be the second person i have to ban for being a leecher and complaining when you have no right to.
There are plenty of images of spectres interface on the main post. When the method calls are fast enough that a decent video of a bot running can be made, i'm sure @Arbiter will post one or have another developer post one. And from what i've been hearing about efficiency improvements, that shouldn't be too far away.

What kind of thing is this we haven't got any info about spectre we only have very little info about i mean comega on eveRhone is getting banned left and right. Gives us like at least a small 10 sec video preview on it if your not gonna give anyone the release date. Runemate is like almost become Like RiD
I'm pretty sure Spectre won't come out till
Dec 1 2016

Don't come back to this forum again.

Since people have been complaining about the lack of any 'proof' that Spectre is as close to release as we say it is, here's a quick video to showcase it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
So it now bots trough the official client with process ID's :eek:, will this also work in the browser?

Java Warlord
Your One of the biggest leeches here
gqjksYE.png

many leach wow :p

mew

Since people have been complaining about the lack of any 'proof' that Spectre is as close to release as we say it is, here's a quick video to showcase it:

OMFG HYPE™

Spectre + your sexy voice (#nohomo) = success

He's been banned for 1 day as a warning to show that i'm serious. Next time will be a week. He knew the consequences of his actions. And he knew i was talking about him as well as anyone else when i posted that warning message.

If anyone else wants to test me, go ahead.
lmao

Please don't be the second person i have to ban for being a leecher and complaining when you have no right to.
There are plenty of images of spectres interface on the main post. When the method calls are fast enough that a decent video of a bot running can be made, i'm sure @Arbiter will post one or have another developer post one. And from what i've been hearing about efficiency improvements, that shouldn't be too far away.
He's a supporter, so not a leech. Furthermore, as someone who pays for the product he has every right to complain.

Author of MaxiBots
lmao

He's a supporter, so not a leech. Furthermore, as someone who pays for the product he has every right to complain.
ROFL. Are you required to pay in order to use the client? No. It's called a donation for a reason. You're donating to a cause, not paying for a product. Donating doesn't mean you're not a leecher. Lol. And i advise you to tread carefully or you'll find your ass being kicked out the door.

ROFL. Are you required to pay in order to use the client? No. It's called a donation for a reason. You're donating to a cause, not paying for a product. Donating doesn't mean you're not a leecher. Lol. And i advise you to tread carefully or you'll find your ass being kicked out the door.

lmao, this is an open forum. stop power tripping