Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

I'm sorry, your post made it look like you did. D:

Thanks for the quote but it doesn't directly answer my question ><. It has beter performance IE, runs smoother/more responsive and the memory is distributed amounst your core IE performs better/faster but does it use LESS?

SOHYPE

2000px-Logo_spectre_int.svg.png

Introduction

The cat-and-mouse-game between our friends at the Jagex Game Studio and RuneScape botting clients is an age old tale. Today I am happy to announce our initiative aimed to secure a comfortable lead in the arms race for the foreseeable future: RuneMate Spectre.

The intention of this project is to architect and implement a new process flow for how the bot client will access and play our favorite game with a focus in making it indistinguishable from a legitimate player for years to come. This will be a drastic divergence from the stale patterns that all botting clients currently employ, leading to a more long-term solution and a steep barrier to detection. We will be leveraging cutting edge technologies that have previously never been utilized in this scene with the expectation of creating the new standard for the next generation of botting.

While this is primarily an internal change to permanently thwart client detection attempts, it has widespread implications that will also give us the opportunity to provide you with awesome new features, free of charge.

Roadmap
56af1b17584df00c1d3ddb43730d1cd4.png

Note: The roadmap is tentative, or subject to change, based on how the development is going. However we believe we have allotted a reasonable amount of time, so there is potential for an earlier timeline. That being said, it's impossible to anticipate roadblocks.

Phases

Phase A: Aimed to provide a stable implementation of the new process flow with completed internal changes. Release will have a similar user experience and feature set to what currently exists.

Phase B: Will leverage the new process flow to provide features previously not possible, both at a user and developer level. Includes a redesigned user interface.

Phase C: Further feature releases with a focus on remote access and bot management.

Note: Phase A will be a bulk update due to its internal nature, while Phases B & C will follow the typical release cycle of incremental updates.

Dev Updates

I actually haven't been banned using this version of the bot at all. o 3o
Been doing it relatively lightly right now, to get things started; this is super super cool though.

So no time frame for this? Months,Weeks,Days,Years?
Not trying to be rude or anything but the prospect of having this new bot is pretty exciting.

Author of MaxiBots
So no time frame for this? Months,Weeks,Days,Years?
Not trying to be rude or anything but the prospect of having this new bot is pretty exciting.
I'd expect a month at worst, but i'm not working on the client so i wouldn't know for sure.

Let's just say that things are coming together really well and not having the pressure of an eta is really helping development be smoother.

Are you saying that you aren't working hard on it since you don't have a time limit? xD

Is it possible to have the bot automatically reply to nearby players? Like some generic replies or starting a basic conversation.

Is it possible to have the bot automatically reply to nearby players? Like some generic replies or starting a basic conversation.
It's possible, but tbh auto-responders have been used in the past and they proved to not be very effective :/

I think it'd be useful to stop the average player reporting you, accounts will last longer if you are botting 24/7.
Maybe, especially in crowded places where people just say "wc lvl" and report people who don't respond. However it's not hard to tell which bots are using an autoresponder just from their replies :p

Maybe, especially in crowded places where people just say "wc lvl" and report people who don't respond. However it's not hard to tell which bots are using an autoresponder just from their replies :p
Lol, people get annoyed when bots start replying with a lot random nonsense resulting in even more player reports. That's at least what I did to those chinese dragon killers.