Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's only broken for the WC guild as i never had access to it, so i tried to add it without testing or actually being in the guild which appears to have failed... To use the custom option, select the tree, and then press the set center button when you are in the center of the tree's you want to cut, and then type a number in the radius field for the radius the bot will cut trees in. The banking should be handled automatically :)
Fizz WC guild is great i think, seems to have a lot of users.

thanks, that was my issue. didnt fully understand the radius system. Appreciate it man. Sad to see agility and motherlode go pro but once i get paid ill go ahead and shell out. you deserve it man.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
thanks, that was my issue. didnt fully understand the radius system. Appreciate it man. Sad to see agility and motherlode go pro but once i get paid ill go ahead and shell out. you deserve it man.
Can you change your review and tell people how to get around the problem you had. I will work on fixing the predefined location when i have access, but for now it's the one location where custom will work and the predefined one wont.

Can you change your review and tell people how to get around the problem you had. I will work on fixing the predefined location when i have access, but for now it's the one location where custom will work and the predefined one wont.

already tried. it wont let me change it once you respond apparently. i reported it and wrote that i wanted it removed entirely cuz the issue was fixed. maybe report it as well? im not sure. i didnt realize thats how it worked, i really shouldve just came here first, i didnt mean to fuck your score up like that man im really sorry :(

already tried. it wont let me change it once you respond apparently. i reported it and wrote that i wanted it removed entirely cuz the issue was fixed. maybe report it as well? im not sure. i didnt realize thats how it worked, i really shouldve just came here first, i didnt mean to fuck your score up like that man im really sorry :(
I remove my comment I thought

I've been running this bot on a fresh account for about 2 weeks. It's only done woodcutting F2P and I run it for about 12 hours a day minus breaks. The account has gone from 1-73 woodcutting and has over 20k oak logs in the bank. I started this account as a test to see ban rates on the woodcutting bot and I'm thoroughly impressed :)

I've been running this bot on a fresh account for about 2 weeks. It's only done woodcutting F2P and I run it for about 12 hours a day minus breaks. The account has gone from 1-73 woodcutting and has over 20k oak logs in the bank. I started this account as a test to see ban rates on the woodcutting bot and I'm thoroughly impressed :)
Jesus :)
Well sounds like you have made off pretty well. What are the other levels of the acc? I can't believe it would be all 1s.

How do you make this work at teaks
Idk if it does. Is there something different? I think if you have the monkey thing then it won't currently

It does not at ape atoll and tai bwo wannai. If I manually chop a teak log it is just dropping it.., not clicking on teaks on its own
Ok. Maybe I have the tree name wrong. What's the tree called?

I always get logged out because the idle timer goes off while using this bot. Whether its running or not It never moves the camera or clicks so it prevents this logout while chopping, because the client assumes its afk, pls fix, add a camera rotation or something every minute so it doesnt log out for lack of activity.

@rulaya1 I don't think the idle timer is based on camera movements and if the bot is running it's definitely clicking/active. I've ran it for hours and never had that problem.

@rulaya1 I don't think the idle timer is based on camera movements and if the bot is running it's definitely clicking/active. I've ran it for hours and never had that problem.
its not clicking because the tree isnt going down fast enough so I gotta keep getting logs or it logs off and based on my wc level it takes a long time, its definitely not clicking fast enough

The bot keeps getting stuck at "walking to bank" even though it has bank open and already deposited. It's happening on custom in the WC guild

Status
Not open for further replies.