Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I figured that it was supposed to do it on its own, but once i have a full inventory, I stay in the same spot until I automatically log out. Log doesn't show anything about walking to bank.
Hmmm. It should... Can you send me a screenshot of the ui?

The "Walking to Bank" was logged after i manually started walking towards bank. When I had bank open and bot running, it didn't deposit logs. Once I closed the bank, it automatically walks back to yew trees.

Working great as always! Just wish the logs per hour was working ;) Keeps going to zero when the load of logs is dropped.

qBUvqQn.png

I haven't used this bot yet but I was wondering if it worked for lets say yews at wc guild, also if it picks up nests.

upload_2017-11-18_9-21-3.png
Powerchopping like a beast at custom willows in Draynor :D

I'm using this bot to powerchop at custom locations. The only thing I notice is that it doesn't move the camera every once in a while ?

I'm using this bot to powerchop at custom locations. The only thing I notice is that it doesn't move the camera every once in a while ?
Does it need to?

The bot works decent at WC guild, would be awesome if you added that section in! Would make this bot more than ideal.

Can you add an option to shift drop from left to right as opposed to top down? This also would apply to your mining bot. Great bots btw, just wanted a drop style that accurately represents how I normally play.

Can you add an option to shift drop from left to right as opposed to top down? This also would apply to your mining bot. Great bots btw, just wanted a drop style that accurately represents how I normally play.
It uses playersensed patterns to decide how to drop, with anti-pattern techniques thrown into the mix.

Great bot and it does the job. I am power chopping Willows at Seers and have noticed that I get very few bird's nests, so I did some research. I have chopped for three days and thought I'd just sit and watch the bot. I have discovered that it only picks up every 5th bird's nest. I manually picked up the rest myself, but thought you'd want to know this information. I am not in dire need of bird's nest, but the seeds could be important. Once again, great bots all around as I use several of yours.

Great bot and it does the job. I am power chopping Willows at Seers and have noticed that I get very few bird's nests, so I did some research. I have chopped for three days and thought I'd just sit and watch the bot. I have discovered that it only picks up every 5th bird's nest. I manually picked up the rest myself, but thought you'd want to know this information. I am not in dire need of bird's nest, but the seeds could be important. Once again, great bots all around as I use several of yours.
That's really wierd. I don't get why it misses them...

Status
Not open for further replies.