Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Started almost halfway to the bank in Catherby and it still wanted to go to Seers :eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: Can you code in to use the bank but let it web walk to it?
I can add it as a predefined area :)
Can you do me a huge favor and gather the data for me. Here's what i want you to do, Use Regal Area Creator, load the coordinates at the woodcutting area and select two coordinates that would create an encompassing rectangle, then send me the coordinates using copy/paste here or in a pm doesnt matter. I have the bank already for other bots so it would be easy to add that. Also send me the type of tree/trees the area encompasses :)

Started almost halfway to the bank in Catherby and it still wanted to go to Seers :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I can add it as a predefined area :)
Can you do me a huge favor and gather the data for me. Here's what i want you to do, Use Regal Area Creator, load the coordinates at the woodcutting area and select two coordinates that would create an encompassing rectangle, then send me the coordinates using copy/paste here or in a pm doesnt matter. I have the bank already for other bots so it would be easy to add that. Also send me the type of tree/trees the area encompasses :)

Let me give it a shot. Update to come soon.

EDIT: That was much easier than I thought, ha.

new Coordinate(2753, 3436, 0), new Coordinate(2788, 3427, 0)
Somewhat of a large zone but it has Yews, Willows, and 2 oaks.

If that is too much you can use new Coordinate(2753, 3436, 0), new Coordinate(2770, 3425, 0) which contains mostly yews and one willow.

Last edited:
Let me give it a shot. Update to come soon.

EDIT: That was much easier than I thought, ha.

new Coordinate(2753, 3436, 0), new Coordinate(2788, 3427, 0)
Somewhat of a large zone but it has Yews, Willows, and 2 oaks.

If that is too much you can use new Coordinate(2753, 3436, 0), new Coordinate(2770, 3425, 0) which contains mostly yews and one willow.
Looks good to me :) I'll add it as Yew, Willow and Oak :) Next update will have it and will use the right bank :p

Any chance of getting power-cutting Teaks on ape atoll supported please? Or even just teaks so I can custom chop? Even better if it leaves my dragon axe in first inventory slot so I can have a greegree equipped so no chance of death :)
Thanks man!

Any chance of getting power-cutting Teaks on ape atoll supported please? Or even just teaks so I can custom chop? Even better if it leaves my dragon axe in first inventory slot so I can have a greegree equipped so no chance of death :)
Thanks man!
It should be able to. I just need to add the logs. Can you send me the exact name of the trees as they are in game, and the logs?
NVM, it will be added in next update :)

Last edited:

I will give it a test this evening!

EDIT: Only ran it a short while as I have some bonds I need to get but it is working with going to the right bank and pathing back. That profit for hour though.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

g5LkbA1.png

Last edited:
I will give it a test this evening!

EDIT: Only ran it a short while as I have some bonds I need to get but it is working with going to the right bank and pathing back. That profit for hour though.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

g5LkbA1.png
Fuck what did I do xD.thats so wierd

I think you did it to all of your bots as it is happening in the cooker as well :p:p:p
Yeah it's part of my API which affects all of my bots, I was working on making it work better and be completely accurate... Hidden update is in queue to hopefully fix this :)

May have found a bug with this. Custom location right east of lumbridge curring trees; power does not drop things when my inventory is full, it just sits idle with the current task being chopping trees. Shift drop is enabled. Have yet to try powerchop off to see if itll bank

EDIT: It also stands idle with powerchop off on full inventory

Last edited:
May have found a bug with this. Custom location right east of lumbridge curring trees; power does not drop things when my inventory is full, it just sits idle with the current task being chopping trees. Shift drop is enabled. Have yet to try powerchop off to see if itll bank

EDIT: It also stands idle with powerchop off on full inventory
What's the tree you selected and what are the logs called?

Nice job on this man! I finally got around to using it on my pure and was getting 41k/hr at willows with only 58 wc. It ran flawlessly with the power chop setting.

First, thank you for making this bot! I want to set the bot up so I cut Yews next to the GE and then bank there, but I can't find the option to bank there. How to i use the banking option for this bot?

First, thank you for making this bot! I want to set the bot up so I cut Yews next to the GE and then bank there, but I can't find the option to bank there. How to i use the banking option for this bot?
Just don't click powerchop :p
Use the custom area and set the center near the trees so the radius you set as a whole number will create a circle containing the trees you want to chop. The bot will determine the bank to use :)

Trees. The logs are just logs
Fixed :)

Just don't click powerchop :p
Use the custom area and set the center near the trees so the radius you set as a whole number will create a circle containing the trees you want to chop. The bot will determine the bank to use :)

I figured that it was supposed to do it on its own, but once i have a full inventory, I stay in the same spot until I automatically log out. Log doesn't show anything about walking to bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.