Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I keep getting this error on all your bots
Will be fixed very soon :) If you see bots have been updated, then it is fixed. So just wait till you notice any bot update from now on.

I've set it up to cut yews behind Varrock Castle, but it won't move and bank after inventory is full. Is it something to do with the webwalk and GE or...?

All other custom locations work OK, but it's much less profit per hour elsewhere.

Edit: Nvm, I set up a slightly larger custom area and tried again. Worked this time.

Edit 2: Nope still fails to bank from Varrock Castle occasionally. And has trouble closing the bank window sometimes from other locations.

Last edited:
Brilliant bot, worked flawlessly until today's runemate update, now it throws out an error and stops a few seconds into running the bot, regardless of which account, world, location, client anything, no longer works :(

Brilliant bot, worked flawlessly until today's runemate update, now it throws out an error and stops a few seconds into running the bot, regardless of which account, world, location, client anything, no longer works :(
Fixes are in the queue, or at least what i think will fix it. Just be patient and wait for an exec to pass them.

The bot isn't picking up bird's nests anymore o_O It was working a few days ago before the update but now it's not picking up any. I'm cutting Yews at wood cutting guild on custom. The ignore bird's nest isn't selected either. I tried resetting the bot multiple times as well but it didn't help :/

The bot isn't picking up bird's nests anymore o_O It was working a few days ago before the update but now it's not picking up any. I'm cutting Yews at wood cutting guild on custom. The ignore bird's nest isn't selected either. I tried resetting the bot multiple times as well but it didn't help :/
I'll check the code.
So the code looks fine, but maybe the bot doesnt realize they are there as it is still cutting wood which makes it not notice until it's done. I have added a check to stop chopping if a nest is there :) Next update should be the fix

Last edited:
When in WC guild it just runs in circles. Still works if you use custom radius, but thought you should know.
It's because I tried to add the location without having access so I missed something .

Any plans on world hopping when a random player is in the minimap?
I could add it as a feature, but a random player could be anyone, maybe if they are chopping wood then yes.

This helps in preventing any player reports, especially for woodcutters who wants that specific spot to themselves (teaks at Ape Toll or the Tai Bwo Wannai minigame). Also good when other players who come to wcing spots just to fuck and say "botting?"/ Those kind of Jagex dick sucking wannabe player mods lol.

This helps in preventing any player reports, especially for woodcutters who wants that specific spot to themselves (teaks at Ape Toll or the Tai Bwo Wannai minigame). Also good when other players who come to wcing spots just to fuck and say "botting?"/ Those kind of Jagex dick sucking wannabe player mods lol.
Sorry but that's not something i think a bit needs

won't let me reply to the review respond.

first off i tried the custom option and it just stood there. maybe im doing something wrong? some help there would be nice. Also i know you only have 2 paid right now but i just assumed that youre working on making all or most of them paid eventually. i didnt mean to come off as rude, which i think i did in hindsight, so i apologize for that.

any advice on how to get custom to work? id prefer to use an author i have tons of hours put into their bots cuz im more confident i wont get banned but im using fizz wc guild for now and its working. any help on how to get custom to run would be appreciated, but also would recommend just in general to fix the main method

won't let me reply to the review respond.

first off i tried the custom option and it just stood there. maybe im doing something wrong? some help there would be nice. Also i know you only have 2 paid right now but i just assumed that youre working on making all or most of them paid eventually. i didnt mean to come off as rude, which i think i did in hindsight, so i apologize for that.

any advice on how to get custom to work? id prefer to use an author i have tons of hours put into their bots cuz im more confident i wont get banned but im using fizz wc guild for now and its working. any help on how to get custom to run would be appreciated, but also would recommend just in general to fix the main method
Yeah it's only broken for the WC guild as i never had access to it, so i tried to add it without testing or actually being in the guild which appears to have failed... To use the custom option, select the tree, and then press the set center button when you are in the center of the tree's you want to cut, and then type a number in the radius field for the radius the bot will cut trees in. The banking should be handled automatically :)
Fizz WC guild is great i think, seems to have a lot of users.

Status
Not open for further replies.