Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hello, I do have a report this time.

While using the upper portion for this bot, it seems to have a hard time knowing when to go back either up after depositing and/or have a hard time go back down.
I've seen this happen. Once i get blast done i'll come back to motherlode and fix things up. :)

hey man, i just got back from my cabin, and i was wondering if the deposit problem was fixed with the upgraded sack

hey man, i just got back from my cabin, and i was wondering if the deposit problem was fixed with the upgraded sack
Sorry not yet. I've been working on blast mining. Which I suggest you do instead of this

Hey awesome.
Been using your awesome agility script and its been flawless until a few days ago in Ardougne where it gets stuck. Is there a fix to it coming soon? Have anyone else reported this problem? It usually happens a few times an hour, which leads me to not being able to afk bot.

thankyou

Sorry not yet. I've been working on blast mining. Which I suggest you do instead of this
alright i might try it out, but first i want to get the coal and gem bag, and full prospect

thank you for fixing things so fast, usually people take months to even respond

Hey awesome.
Been using your awesome agility script and its been flawless until a few days ago in Ardougne where it gets stuck. Is there a fix to it coming soon? Have anyone else reported this problem? It usually happens a few times an hour, which leads me to not being able to afk bot.

thankyou
I am aware people have said it. But I am 66 agility so I can't fix it without someone else lending me an account

alright i might try it out, but first i want to get the coal and gem bag, and full prospect

thank you for fixing things so fast, usually people take months to even respond
I haven't even fixed it. So don't thank me

I am aware people have said it. But I am 66 agility so I can't fix it without someone else lending me an account

I haven't even fixed it. So don't thank me
i know you haven't yet, but earlier you fixed the sack upgrade within a day after i said something about it

Im using awesome motherlode.

Gotten up to 87 mining from it, since then.
I know! I just meant i dont know how you got that much exp in 5 days without a ban :D

15min breaks.

2-3hours of playtime.

Repeat

Thos are my secrets
That's some top secret stuff dude :p
I would suggest getting access to blast mining as it's way faster profit/h and more exp i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.