Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a wierd bug because it only happens half the time I run the bot. It also didn't happen when I ran it locally... I'll see what I can do tonight, though I'm gonna start focusing on blast mining as it's like 500k/h or better at 75

Yeah you're right, I would much rather prefer a blast mining one! :p If you need beta testers, I'm up for it

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Yeah you're right, I would much rather prefer a blast mining one! :p If you need beta testers, I'm up for it
I am currently gonna be my own beta tester. But if i get it done i'll be released.

Its a wierd bug because it only happens half the time I run the bot. It also didn't happen when I ran it locally... I'll see what I can do tonight, though I'm gonna start focusing on blast mining as it's like 500k/h or better at 75

Would be epic if you could make that happen! I'd pay for it.

hey man have a question, does this bot work if you have the sack upgrade? it has been working super well but i wanted to ask before i upgrades it

hey man have a question, does this bot work if you have the sack upgrade? it has been working super well but i wanted to ask before i upgrades it
It will just not any different than normal size. I was thinking about adding the upgraded sack as an option

that would be swell cause i just unlocked it
Sure thing :) I'm super busy right now with my classes and projects so I may be slow to get things done. I'll see if I can add that feature right now though.

hey man with this update i left it on for two hours, i have the bigger sack enabled and it was going back and forth saying sack is full and it had a full inv of pay dirt
Dang sorry. I tried to add it last night but didn't have much time to make sure it was right. any idea what's causing the bug?

Dang sorry. I tried to add it last night but didn't have much time to make sure it was right. any idea what's causing the bug?
well after the sack was full, with the bigger sack enabled, then it mined another inventory and kept trying to deposit the pay dirt even though the sack was full

well after the sack was full, with the bigger sack enabled, then it mined another inventory and kept trying to deposit the pay dirt even though the sack was full
What is the max number that you can still deposit at?

I test ran this before I left for work this morning and it is still getting stuck at the bottom of the ladder when using the upper

one small issue with bot is camera rotation, it constantly rotates so camera is behind wall then it clicks vein through wall an easy fix would be to make it so camera stay up when mining

one small issue with bot is camera rotation, it constantly rotates so camera is behind wall then it clicks vein through wall an easy fix would be to make it so camera stay up when mining
I'll see about adding this.

I test ran this before I left for work this morning and it is still getting stuck at the bottom of the ladder when using the upper
I have seen this happen randomly. I'm sorry but i'm super foccussed on making Blast Mining right now and don't have the teleport to get back to the blast mining spot so i'd rather finish it first then come back to this.

Hello, I do have a report this time.

While using the upper portion for this bot, it seems to have a hard time knowing when to go back either up after depositing and/or have a hard time go back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.