Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
alright, when you know forsure that it is fixed will you let me know, cause im really enjoying this bot
I currently cannot test this as my account i was using for testing Blast mining got banned :( (Probably when i let it run and it got stuck in the early phases). But i'll try to get a new account up to here.

This is what I botted so far, using Awesome Motherlode.
I recommend this bot to anyone who is willing to bot for osrs mining.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Be careful about that, cause i try to catch my account when it gets stuck
Dude i am sooooooo jealous. In the future i'll hopefully add to my break handler to be able to customize how it generates breaks as currently they're pretty bad. Great proggy :)

Why are you jelly.

Also 24hours made me almost 8mil
I wonder why I'd be jealous... though 24h of blast would make more :)
Going to bed, I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully will fix up the upper level soon!

Hey man I've noticed when you use the upper level whenever you come down to the sack it get stuck if it doesnt have a camera view of the sack and stand, any chance you could look into this? Besides that 5/5

Hey man I've noticed when you use the upper level whenever you come down to the sack it get stuck if it doesnt have a camera view of the sack and stand, any chance you could look into this? Besides that 5/5
I've been trying to fix it

I've been trying to fix it
Thanks man
Also, what's the point of fixing the strut if others are around who will fix the strut themselves? Figure you drop the pay dirt, which sits, you go to mine another load and usually 9 times out of 10 the previous load has been sent to the sack.
I don't know man I figured standing every time you depo pay-dirt creates a repetitive pattern that I'm sure jagex can catch.

Just some thoughts.
Love your scripts man

Thanks man
Also, what's the point of fixing the strut if others are around who will fix the strut themselves? Figure you drop the pay dirt, which sits, you go to mine another load and usually 9 times out of 10 the previous load has been sent to the sack.
I don't know man I figured standing every time you depo pay-dirt creates a repetitive pattern that I'm sure jagex can catch.

Just some thoughts.
Love your scripts man
Its just something I don't do and currently don't have an account to test

Status
Not open for further replies.