Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Quester
So It banks fine? Also, it is supposed the only take from the sack onces it's getting full.
I will let you know in a couple minutes. I will edit this post when I find out. The same situation is coming up momentarily.

EDIT #1: 56 is in the sack and with another inventory full, running back, it empties the pay-dirt into the shoot. Then it stands there waiting for it to drop into the sack. It then runs to the sack, banks it, sack, banks it, sack, then banks the last inventory full, and finally goes back to mining.

In the end, you end up missing two ores because the sack can't hold the last two, I don't know if you're able do something around this? It doesn't bother me about the two ores, but also it might be more ideal to just have the bot bank the pay-dirt into the bank so the player can run it through the filter mechanism themself

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
A little eye candy

Where's all the feedback I need to make this bug free and amazing? :)

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-31_15-11-27.png
    upload_2017-3-31_15-11-27.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 25
As per your request to my review, it sometimes gets stuck either at the top of the ladder with an inventory full or at the bottom of the ladder. I dont remember what it says at the top of ladder, but at the bottom of the ladder it says "rotation to hopper" but never does.

Another spot where it gets stuck is if it is trying to right click the ladder to go down and accidentally doesn't right click it, it gets stuck in that position, moving the mouse over walk here and cancel

Also if I could make a request, when the last payload going through the water, the bot should already start emptying the hopper instead of waiting for the ore to reach. That's what a human would do to save time

Last edited:
ran it for 2 hours and it got stuck on the first load coming down the ladder
thats so wierd... i never had that happen to me...

As per your request to my review, it sometimes gets stuck either at the top of the ladder with an inventory full or at the bottom of the ladder. I dont remember what it says at the top of ladder, but at the bottom of the ladder it says "rotation to hopper" but never does.

Another spot where it gets stuck is if it is trying to right click the ladder to go down and accidentally doesn't right click it, it gets stuck in that position, moving the mouse over walk here and cancel

Also if I could make a request, when the last payload going through the water, the bot should already start emptying the hopper instead of waiting for the ore to reach. That's what a human would do to save time
thanks for the feedback! I will see what happened with the ladder... For the last request, it seems viable to do that, not sure how easy it is to add though.

I went to run errands and when I got back about 2 hours later he had only made one load into the bag and stopped at the ladder still logged in. Then I ran it again to see and this time he got a full load then when down the ladder then just chilled there for about 15 minutes before I stopped the bot

I went to run errands and when I got back about 2 hours later he had only made one load into the bag and stopped at the ladder still logged in. Then I ran it again to see and this time he got a full load then when down the ladder then just chilled there for about 15 minutes before I stopped the bot
Testing now :( Sorry about that bug, i'll see what i can do.

Got a bot-busting minor for using this, script is very good though, one of the best ones I've used on this site.
How long were you using this? You're sure it was this right? It's pretty new and not like the old version so i would have thought it would have been pretty undetectable. I've used it for 5h at a time max.

How long were you using this? You're sure it was this right? It's pretty new and not like the old version so i would have thought it would have been pretty undetectable. I've used it for 5h at a time max.
It's entirely my fault, fell asleep with it on last night so it was running for quite some time, over 10 hours at least. But I've been suiciding this weekend so that probably hasn't helped.

It's entirely my fault, fell asleep with it on last night so it was running for quite some time, over 10 hours at least. But I've been suiciding this weekend so that probably hasn't helped.
Yeah i'd keep it a lot less. I am currently 75 and now working on blast mining :) thx to @Squidl who released a sulphur mining bot :D

Any updates on the stuck at bottom of ladder? I think a quick fix would be just to make it move to the hopper on the minimap instead of trying to rotate the camera.

Thanks a lot, sorry if it comes across as nagging but I really love using this bot <3

Any updates on the stuck at bottom of ladder? I think a quick fix would be just to make it move to the hopper on the minimap instead of trying to rotate the camera.

Thanks a lot, sorry if it comes across as nagging but I really love using this bot <3
Its a wierd bug because it only happens half the time I run the bot. It also didn't happen when I ran it locally... I'll see what I can do tonight, though I'm gonna start focusing on blast mining as it's like 500k/h or better at 75

Status
Not open for further replies.