Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is definitely the most stable hunter. I can run it for hours without crashing.
One main flaw. Although picking up the traps before setting new ones differentiates it from other bots, it drastically slows down the rate of hunting. Say for example I can place 5 traps. Almost all of the time, you will only see a maximum of two traps in place. Why? because the script takes so long to pick everything up before putting down new ones. This slows down hunting a lot since there are barely any traps on the ground, which means less things to catch.

This is not to complain, just for feedback so you can make it more awesome :) . I've gone from 70 to 82 with this script, however it has taken around 3 days of almost nonstop runtime. Bot is quite slow for the reasons stated above. if it could prioritise having all traps on the ground, OR ATLEAST WHEN PICKING UP A TRAP, TO REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE RATHER THAN RUNNING OFF TO COLLECT THE NEXT IMMEDIATLEY, then I think it would become a lot faster.

I'm playing osrs btw

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
ok this is definitely the most stable hunter. I can run it for hours without crashing.
One main flaw. Although picking up the traps before setting new ones differentiates it from other bots, it drastically slows down the rate of hunting. Say for example I can place 5 traps. Almost all of the time, you will only see a maximum of two traps in place. Why? because the script takes so long to pick everything up before putting down new ones. This slows down hunting a lot since there are barely any traps on the ground, which means less things to catch.

This is not to complain, just for feedback so you can make it more awesome :) . I've gone from 70 to 82 with this script, however it has taken around 3 days of almost nonstop runtime. Bot is quite slow for the reasons stated above. if it could prioritise having all traps on the ground, OR ATLEAST WHEN PICKING UP A TRAP, TO REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE RATHER THAN RUNNING OFF TO COLLECT THE NEXT IMMEDIATLEY, then I think it would become a lot faster.

I'm playing osrs btw
So I have the bot check your position first. Then check the others. It's hard to make it the most efficient.

So I have the bot check your position first. Then check the others. It's hard to make it the most efficient.
Yep I understand. Honestly the bot is great, if there was anyway to at least just make the bot prioritise laying a trap immediately after picking one up, I think it would drastically improve the xp and catch rate. Placing all traps first is not necessary.

How many traps did you have? You need more than required.

It just lays one bird snare and does nothing afterwards. I have a full inventory minus a couple of spaces for bones and crap.
I select the formation and hit set center. Is there something I am missing?

chins is a tad slow even at 3 mouse multiplier

bot was running a bit slow,i moved the mouse speed to 3.0 to see if there is a difference,seems to be pretty much perfect now! dont know how the break manager works though? could you explain how to set it up? thanks!

bot was running a bit slow,i moved the mouse speed to 3.0 to see if there is a difference,seems to be pretty much perfect now! dont know how the break manager works though? could you explain how to set it up? thanks!
It's not too good, if you double click an entry spot you can enter a time in the format hh:mm:ss (Must have all those elements filled with 2 each), and press enter when you finish editting. I may add my new UI to this bot, glad it works.

It's not too good, if you double click an entry spot you can enter a time in the format hh:mm:ss (Must have all those elements filled with 2 each), and press enter when you finish editting. I may add my new UI to this bot, glad it works.
that would be amazing if you would do that! would definitely donate if the breaks could be sorted! great bot man good work!

Needs to prioritise placing new traps over collecting triggered ones. At the moment it'll happily collect every trap you've placed in turn and end up with no traps placed, which is a huge waste of xp considering it happens all the time.

Hey,

Does this also have net traps for salamanders? They are super great xp, but this is the only viable script for hunter and I therefore hope you could add it if does not support net trap :)

Hey,

Does this also have net traps for salamanders? They are super great xp, but this is the only viable script for hunter and I therefore hope you could add it if does not support net trap :)
No it does not... I don't have time to add it sorry

2/3 times it hasnt started when i hit center and when it does all it says is "checking bird snare" and doesnt move

dawg hunter works decently been using it for a bit even tho its been updated long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.