Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
2/3 times it hasnt started when i hit center and when it does all it says is "checking bird snare" and doesnt move

dawg hunter works decently been using it for a bit even tho its been updated long ago
Haha yeah I haven't touched either in a while. About to release a tutorial island bot.

very useful lol i hate tut island xD only thing i think dawg hunter doesnt do is move the cam every now and then ( been moving it randomly here and there ) also any way you could modify it to lay the trap and the bury and drop? more efficient then... when you get it working lmk xD

Last edited:
very useful lol i hate tut island xD only thing i think dawg hunter doesnt do is move the cam every now and then ( been moving it randomly here and there ) also any way you could modify it to lay the trap and the bury and drop? more efficient then... when you get it working lmk xD
Idk if it'll ever. I may eventually remove it from the store. We will see. I have barely any time these days and bans have been left and right for me, probably an up flag. So now it's a tutorial bot time.

Idk if it'll ever. I may eventually remove it from the store. We will see. I have barely any time these days and bans have been left and right for me, probably an up flag. So now it's a tutorial bot time.

this one and agi would be my fav choice in bots lol hopefully u will have some time to fix it xD

is it faster than dawg hunter at red chins?
Apparently it's kinda slow... But the clicking on box traps is more accurate and it should have less bugs. I'll be rewriting this eventually.

It confuses the fuck out of me that there are 2 hunter bots under different names from you. :p

What's the difference between them?

The trap laying logic could use a bit of love, it's a tad slow. Maybe consider having it prioritize fallen traps/placing new traps over emptying traps. Currently, it almost never has 4 traps up. It's like always behind.

It confuses the fuck out of me that there are 2 hunter bots under different names from you. :p

What's the difference between them?

The trap laying logic could use a bit of love, it's a tad slow. Maybe consider having it prioritize fallen traps/placing new traps over emptying traps. Currently, it almost never has 4 traps up. It's like always behind.
So you would want it setting up new traps rather than checking the ones that caught something? The differences in the bots are substantial and this one is much better in terms of antiban and coding style. I am planning on removing the old on if i ever get this one up to standard.

So you would want it setting up new traps rather than checking the ones that caught something? The differences in the bots are substantial and this one is much better in terms of antiban and coding style. I am planning on removing the old on if i ever get this one up to standard.

Well I guess that's the best way to do it. Ideally it has 4 or 5 traps up constantly. You can try changing it, or maybe just make it a setting the user selects. Then you can test it and figure out which one gives the most gp/h :p

Umm im using bird snares, no bone bury, and it just repeatedly tries to use the raw bird on the bones instead of dropping them..

Status
Not open for further replies.