Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot works pretty well, but I suggest it set a trap immediately after picking one up in the same spot, right now it seems to prioritize all box traps that you could pick up.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The bot works pretty well, but I suggest it set a trap immediately after picking one up in the same spot, right now it seems to prioritize all box traps that you could pick up.
That's because I don't want you to lose traps or catches.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Hey dawg, A-OK to try out at Grenwalls with boxtraps?

Gee bro, I aint a filthy casual I got the elf tasks done. ;) Cool will try this later.

Edit: Seems to be doing a good job of prioritizing fallen traps.

Last edited:
Would be nice to have a dropping bones option for people who aren't trying to level prayer but initial impressions are very good otherwise!

Would be nice to have a dropping bones option for people who aren't trying to level prayer but initial impressions are very good otherwise!
Ill make sure to add this :)

Hey mate - nice to see you have a hunter bot - the other hunter bot miss clicks a bunch! - Just saw the other is yours also :p (its not running well)
Been running this for half hour so far & been working lovely. Getting 38k/h on azure chins @ 74 hunter.

EDIT: seems to idle quite a bit between actions - have lost two traps so far & is slowing down my xp a bit. seems like a 2 - 3 second delay between placing each trap.

Whats the idea with the break handler? run for 5 hours, break for 4, then run for 5 and break for 2??
That has got to be inviting a ban doesn't it?

All i want now is LRC working on your miner ;)

Last edited:
Hey mate - nice to see you have a hunter bot - the other hunter bot miss clicks a bunch! - Just saw the other is yours also :p (its not running well)
Been running this for half hour so far & been working lovely. Getting 38k/h on azure chins @ 74 hunter.

EDIT: seems to idle quite a bit between actions - have lost two traps so far & is slowing down my xp a bit. seems like a 2 - 3 second delay between placing each trap.

Whats the idea with the break handler? run for 5 hours, break for 4, then run for 5 and break for 2??
That has got to be inviting a ban doesn't it?

All i want now is LRC working on your miner ;)
LRC should work now... you need to set the radius to something like 1 and click Center at your spot.
I think the slowness is due to rs3 being so much more resource heavy... It does loose traps as I have seen, but I haven't found a good fix yet.

LRC should work now... you need to set the radius to something like 1 and click Center at your spot.
I think the slowness is due to rs3 being so much more resource heavy... It does loose traps as I have seen, but I haven't found a good fix yet.
Ill check out the LRC (couldnt get it working yesterday)
Im looking forward to the fix - its looking good, but yeah just really slow so xp/h is low :)

Hey mate, any chance of adding Charming Moths to the bot? It's just like barehanded butterfly catching, zero items required. Just tag em and chase em.

Hey mate, any chance of adding Charming Moths to the bot? It's just like barehanded butterfly catching, zero items required. Just tag em and chase em.
Tell me exactly what you do and I'll try. I've never done them before. What's the interaction and is anything special or just click catch and continue

PM sent with vid of process.

It's a straight forward click and chase.

Using it to box trap skillchompas. I agree with the other comments, it works well but it has a long delay between actions which means it can't get more than 2-3 box traps up at a time (out of 5), so it gives about 60% of the xp/h I would expect by hand.

There are times where it stands on a spot and only takes 1-2 seconds to lay the trap, sometimes it stands there upwards of 10 seconds before doing it. I have put the box trap on my action bar, could you speed up the process by making it move to the spot and quickly hit the actionbar hotkey to lay the trap?

Still better than doing it manually though!

The item to drop is "Raw pawya meat" sometimes you catch these at grenwalls in the boxtrap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.