Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything you can do about the bot being "slow"? Currently it's really slow when hunting chins and I've only seen it lay 2 traps consistently, and once in a while have 3 down.

Also, just had an error where the bot kept trying to lay a trap on top of an existing one.

Also, doesnt seem like the bot logs much so can't really give them to you since all i see is "DEBUG Editing Goals timer:"

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Is there anything you can do about the bot being "slow"? Currently it's really slow when hunting chins and I've only seen it lay 2 traps consistently, and once in a while have 3 down.

Also, just had an error where the bot kept trying to lay a trap on top of an existing one.

Also, doesnt seem like the bot logs much so can't really give them to you since all i see is "DEBUG Editing Goals timer:"
That should only log for 30secs

hey man I love all of your bots!

I was wondering if you could add a feature to kill chins if there roam too far from center point since it's supposed to be faster than just waiting.

Birds are full of bugs tho :p have to babysit it.. :(
If i dont get my only osrs account banned i'll fix things up :) (Sadly when testing my cooking rewrite, i implemented the stop wrong and it literally stayed logged in for 10h ;( ).
hey man I love all of your bots!

I was wondering if you could add a feature to kill chins if there roam too far from center point since it's supposed to be faster than just waiting.
I could... I can't hunt chins though, only have like 9 hunter xD

yea bad phrasing on my part

well... touch it some more. give it the tlc it needs and deserves.
Just finished making a woodcutting bot that can woodcut anywhere using a custom location and also has a few predefined locations :D
It will be released when executives push it through :) That's what i've been working on, and some UI fixes/enhancements which you probably wont notice, but it had to do with the Skill Trackers.

Hey up dude, thanks for the great bot having a few issues with it and just thought I'd let you know. While using it on grey chins it will occasionally stop picking up the box traps and other times it will constantly try to set up another trap on top of an existing one.

Cheers for all your hard work, it's very appreciated.

Well since this is gonna be your main hunter bot just some suggestions:

Speed - it's a bit slow

2-tick trap placement/pickup

Bow + arrow chinchompa spawn camp.

Hey, im having a problem. when the bot tryes to drop birdmeat it just clicks on the meat and then it just laggs there :/

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.