Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll record next time I'll alch and agil.

I would like to see a smoother agility experience overall with this script. People run past the accounts frequently. The delays before clicking an obstacle or skip the part with walking with minimap to obstacles, make the bot turn the camera during interactions with obstacles and press the obstacle instead of walking there.

Probably quite a change to the script but I thought it would be great if I brought it up.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Yeah I'll record next time I'll alch and agil.

I would like to see a smoother agility experience overall with this script. People run past the accounts frequently. The delays before clicking an obstacle or skip the part with walking with minimap to obstacles, make the bot turn the camera during interactions with obstacles and press the obstacle instead of walking there.

Probably quite a change to the script but I thought it would be great if I brought it up.
I had tried to do this already. When you are animating over an obstacle, the bot tries to hover the mouse over the next one or turn the camera to it. The delays probably can't get any better without making things worse...

Worked well for me doing 70-75 at ape course in rs3, did it overnight 0 stucks that I noticed. :) Thank you :D
Glad it works for rs3. I'll add more courses except wilderness for now as that involves antipk

Last edited:
can you wilderness course? I don't need antipk as i'll keep an eye on it and just walk back if i die.

Last edited:
can you wilderness course? I don't need antipk as i'll keep an eye on it and just walk back if i die.
Would be easy to add the course. The antipk makes it harder. Maybe will add it without antipk tomorrow

First Bot Author
Still running this gem, on the Rellekka course now. I noticed one issue in Pollnivneach where it tried to left-click on a mark of grace, but kept talking to some guy in white robes as he happened to be covering the entire clickbox of the mark. Might be good to force right-click on that course. Either way, this script is pretty damn nice.

Still running this gem, on the Rellekka course now. I noticed one issue in Pollnivneach where it tried to left-click on a mark of grace, but kept talking to some guy in white robes as he happened to be covering the entire clickbox of the mark. Might be good to force right-click on that course. Either way, this script is pretty damn nice.
Hmmm, usually runemate will right click if it can't get the left click action to show... wierd. Can you describe where the Mark was? Was it on the ground or a table...

First Bot Author
Hmmm, usually runemate will right click if it can't get the left click action to show... wierd. Can you describe where the Mark was? Was it on the ground or a table...
It was on a table at the start of the course.

I'm running at Rellekka now and it's going flawless. It frequently waits a few seconds on the final rooftop, so that can use some improvement. The XP/h there is a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
It was on a table at the start of the course.

I'm running at Rellekka now and it's going flawless. It frequently waits a few seconds on the final rooftop, so that can use some improvement. The XP/h there is a bit disappointing.
It's always disappointed me there. Rellekka seems like a shit course imo

I don't know if its me doing something wrong or what but the bot just logs out and cancels the instance. Doing Canifis. Could it be because only have 0 hp?

I don't know if its me doing something wrong or what but the bot just logs out and cancels the instance. Doing Canifis. Could it be because only have 0 hp?
You mean 1? And yeah. Read the overview please

Is there a way to make it not pause for awhile after it uses that rope line at seers course? Seems odd when your character ends up turning to face the rope after crossing it and you had a lead on other people using the course then they overpass you when your character pauses there for awhile. All the other obstacles are fast, but that one, it always pauses there every lap, ends up being odd when other people using the course end up noticing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.