Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Bot refuses to empty my inventory when banking? It will try withdraw all food, but won't empty inventory?
It also has issues going into Edgeville dungeon, if the camera cant see the trapdoor it can't click it and sits there. Have to intervene and manually rotate camera so it can see it.

Works good for me nowadays just has trouble goin south from fally telly landing. like it gets stuck at agi spot in the south. and gets stuck opening gate via west agi spot. also gets stuck trying to go banker sometimes it clips on the east wall of bank. fixes when i click around tho.

The bot sometimes gets stuck on the outside wall banking at falador (wall of bank)

edit: this happens very often

could this be updated to take fally shortcut to taverly dungeon if 5 agility?

@demcarz describe your issues

The bot sometimes gets stuck on the outside wall banking at falador (wall of bank)

edit: this happens very often

could this be updated to take fally shortcut to taverly dungeon if 5 agility?
I don't know what is going on, but seems like a web issue. Does it still happen?

no I don't believe so, I switched the client to fixed mode and no problems since. Has run over 20 hours without issues now.
So if it was osrs I advise botting always in fixed. And if it's rs3 I suggest following my guide for rs3 interface.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Would you ever consider adding support to stronghold of security?

Also, it still occasionally gets stuck on eastern wall when banking at falador, though just much less frequently in fixed mode.

Last edited:
Would you ever consider adding support to stronghold of security?

Also, it still occasionally gets stuck on eastern wall when banking at falador, though just much less frequently in fixed mode.
If botting on oldschool, always use fixed mode, resizable mode works bad because of all those interfaces hovering obstacles and the bot tries to click through them. If botting on rs3, follow my guide for proper rs3 interface. Also SOS support needs to be added to the web by cloud, it's too much for to add it just for this bot as i go to uni atm.

Is there any way currently to tell the bot to log out after out of supplies or something and end the script?
Nope, only when done with a slayer task afaik.

Hey question for you man. when traveling to pollnvneach could it be possible to use a scroll to travel instead of running across the desert or use a certain teleport scroll to get somewhere quicker? i mean it dont die while running to pollniveach but just a thought.

idk what the mining and smithing rework did or if this is script side or client side, but the inaccuracy of picking up drops is so garbage right now that I literally can't use the bot. Is there any fix this or maybe add a black list of things it will drop automatically if it finds it in the inventory.

idk what the mining and smithing rework did or if this is script side or client side, but the inaccuracy of picking up drops is so garbage right now that I literally can't use the bot. Is there any fix this or maybe add a black list of things it will drop automatically if it finds it in the inventory.
It shouldn't break it or nothing. You have to adjust the loot value etc

Hey question for you man. when traveling to pollnvneach could it be possible to use a scroll to travel instead of running across the desert or use a certain teleport scroll to get somewhere quicker? i mean it dont die while running to pollniveach but just a thought.
The script should automatically teleport there when u have the teleport in inventory

It shouldn't break it or nothing. You have to adjust the loot value etc

it's trying to pick up items in a stack by left clicking or choosing the first option so it often picks up random junk items leaving no room for the good items in the inventory, maybe test yourself sometime this week when you get the time, thanks

it's trying to pick up items in a stack by left clicking or choosing the first option so it often picks up random junk items leaving no room for the good items in the inventory, maybe test yourself sometime this week when you get the time, thanks
@Cloud any info about this?

Bot crashed 3 times in a row today, directly after launch
first times i thought this was due to loading a profile but it seems to happen after a few seconds regardless of doing something.

is it possible to get a refund?
if this was my fault please explain how to prevent this in the future. ive been using this for a while but never had this issue before. most on-launch crashes occur if the login handler is broken which doesnt seem to be the case.

Update: Restarted closed all the clients and tried again, no clue what went wrong as the client was a fresh boot and no weird stuff occurred.

Update: 2 about an hour in they crashed again. this time running 2 clients at once crashed after i paused the bots, logwise it occured just after the hour. it deducted the 20 cts again and then crashed.
im nornally not super concerned about 10cts a crash but this shit keeps happening, so far im down 90 cts for 2 hours of usage

update 3
crashed twice again... was already logged in so its not the login handler.
checked logs, so apparently there is a runemate log that says i had negative funds, which was not the case for these sessions.
- i did just add funds to the account, client was able to start but the clientside number hadnt updated yet

session 1
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\\RuneMate\logs\Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1-09 20-27-23.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
(made it past the login screen)

session 2
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\\RuneMate\logs\Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1-09 20-27-59.log
00:00:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:07 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
(closed the interface left open by session 1)

session 3
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Rick Pijnenburg\RuneMate\logs\Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1-09 20-30-25.log
(was already logged in and crashed after doing nothing for a few seconds)

Last edited:
Yeah i been having the same problem its only sometimes it will pick up something random but not all the time. also sometimes when trying to loot,attack ect it will just stop. but after a reset it works again

@OverWolf this is probably an update to counteract people people doing the free premium trick, if clients were started with minimal funds they would not shutdown if your credit ran negative. pretty sure half the RM community either knew or used this but kept quit about it.
which fair enough kinda broke the system, but it seems to shut stuff down for me even when i have premium credit.

tbh this is probably the end of using RM premiums for me, considering most stuff i did was netting roughly 4-500k an hour under good circumstances. having to lose about 130-140k an hour thru RWT in order to fund the bot under ideal circumstances isnt worth it for me probably.
especially considering how janky and frustrating the RM hours work, under ideal circumstances you pay whatever the listprice is per hour but generally its significantly more due it rounding to full hours and counting during breaks, losing upto 200k net profit an hour is unfortunately a no-go for me.
going from 40 cts upkeep a day to 2+ euro makes the bot significantly less viable unfortunately (at least for the methods i was using)

- to be clear this isnt a grievance to the bot dev's or runemate in general, this was an update that i had been fearing for a while but also an update that is probably neccesary for the viability of the community and dev's. i just wanted to voice my opinion and frustration with how the hours and premium function on RM which eventually lead to myself (and likely many others) finding and abusing this exploit.
most bots already require you to supervise them at least a little bit, Runemate credits requiring you to babysit them and actively manage your schedule just to get the most out of what you pay for doesnt help that at all

Last edited: