Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

yes working all good now thanks a lot champ

Damn fell asleep with it paused and now its back to saying premium again on prayers alchs and looting says premium as well? happened overnight somehow
I have no idea man, it uses runemate included stuff to check if it's a premium or free version :/ it works for me here

Fixed special attack, update pushed, waiting to get approved

I have no idea man, it uses runemate included stuff to check if it's a premium or free version :/ it works for me here

Fixed special attack, update pushed, waiting to get approved

Yeah man i am not sure whats happening and why it would change overnight, tried installing runemate again and even the LITE version has the same problems quick prayers saying requires premium looting premium, alching premium and the prayer restore potion premium, I could try paying for the runemate client as a supporter but not sure if it would make a difference? thnks for any advice

Yeah man i am not sure whats happening and why it would change overnight, tried installing runemate again and even the LITE version has the same problems quick prayers saying requires premium looting premium, alching premium and the prayer restore potion premium, I could try paying for the runemate client as a supporter but not sure if it would make a difference? thnks for any advice
Yeah LITE version supposed to say that. But the PRO version shouldn't as it gets the data from an xml document to check if it's premium or not

Yeah LITE version supposed to say that. But the PRO version shouldn't as it gets the data from an xml document to check if it's premium or not
hi again! probs an old question but since i'm fairly new, was just wondering why RS3 doesn't have rejuvenate/regenerate/special attack support?

i see special attack supported in OSRS so was curious. thanks!

hi again! probs an old question but since i'm fairly new, was just wondering why RS3 doesn't have rejuvenate/regenerate/special attack support?

i see special attack supported in OSRS so was curious. thanks!
Nope it doesn't sorry

Hello, two areas and a suggestion that could use a little updating maybe :) if you are up to it...

In Al Kharid maybe add support to open the doors on the sides in the palace while fighting the guards there, so you cannot get trapped inside one of the rooms and get stuck with "You cannot reach that" message spamming up your chat interface while your bot continuously clicks on the unreachable guard.

My suggestion on top of the above is basically if the bot cannot reach a target, to move onto the next one. Don't just keep clicking the same unreachable NPC.

In the dungeon near the Yews in Edge I was fighting the skeletons and the bot doesn't bank from the dungeon to edge bank. It just tries to go straight down (south in the image) from the skeletons Screenshot .

Thank you :)

Hey!

Great bot! I use it all the time for slayer.

Quick request though. Would it be possible to add guthan support? Heal with guthans when below w/e hp%

Thanks! :D

Can I get a refund on repetitive hour charges? I haven't even got it to run for a hour in all 6 charges I've got; it keeps killing a couple mobs, doing some looting then teleporting back to Falador and stopping.

EDIT: I think I figured it why it was stopping, I unchecked the emergency teleport now I'm not having the problem. Would still be awesome to get back the money for the first 6 that didn't work, thanks.

Last edited:
Can I get a refund on repetitive hour charges? I haven't even got it to run for a hour in all 6 charges I've got; it keeps killing a couple mobs, doing some looting then teleporting back to Falador and stopping.

EDIT: I think I figured it why it was stopping, I unchecked the emergency teleport now I'm not having the problem. Would still be awesome to get back the money for the first 6 that didn't work, thanks.

I noticed this yesterday.. If that option is ticked even if the health is at 100% it used my varrock teletab and stopped randomly on me.

Hi, great bot ive noticed a couple of issues though. High alchemy is not working for me. ive added names and put high alch on action bar, still nothing. Looting also has an issue from time to time it will keep on clicking through the action bar if the loot is right below it, instead of moving the camera around or running closer to the loot from minimap it just keeps on clicking on the action bar for hours. Although a great bot but just that looting bug is a risk.

Hi, great bot ive noticed a couple of issues though. High alchemy is not working for me. ive added names and put high alch on action bar, still nothing. Looting also has an issue from time to time it will keep on clicking through the action bar if the loot is right below it, instead of moving the camera around or running closer to the loot from minimap it just keeps on clicking on the action bar for hours. Although a great bot but just that looting bug is a risk.
Did you have nature runes and fire runes in your inventory to alch? Also the interface isn't my concern, i've made a good explanation how to make a proper UI for botting, checkout my signature links, they updated their system, but u will get the hang of it.

Did you have nature runes and fire runes in your inventory to alch? Also the interface isn't my concern, i've made a good explanation how to make a proper UI for botting, checkout my signature links, they updated their system, but u will get the hang of it.
Hey i had my runes in a large rune pouch, and also your bot cost me around 5$ doing nothing, is it possible to get a refund. I fixed the interface so it shouldnt have any problems now , and anyways the 5$ will go back to you as im going for 120 range.

Hey i had my runes in a large rune pouch, and also your bot cost me around 5$ doing nothing, is it possible to get a refund. I fixed the interface so it shouldnt have any problems now , and anyways the 5$ will go back to you as im going for 120 range.
Well, there is nothing written about the large pouch, plus i've recommended always to change interfaces for botting on this thread. It's not my fault man ;p but yeah can't refund 5$ as for that much it would cost for ~50h, where there is no 50h in a day ;) i'll get u 2$

Any chance you can add Herb Sack support? It would simply be the bot clicking on the herb sack each time it loots an herb - would be huge for many slayer tasks.

hi, is there anyway to stop my bot putting all his food in the bank when he goes to empty ? each time he gets full he drops all his loot including food into my bank but then goes back to fighting with no food to heal with, also what dose the eat for loot option do ? thanks in advance really enjoying the pro version expect for the food issue but maybe I'm missing something

also in health and food it dose not seem to matter what I put the eat below slider on my guy always waits until he only has 2 hit points left before he eats. and I'm not sure what the randomize by slider is for

Last edited:
hi, is there anyway to stop my bot putting all his food in the bank when he goes to empty ? each time he gets full he drops all his loot including food into my bank but then goes back to fighting with no food to heal with, also what dose the eat for loot option do ? thanks in advance really enjoying the pro version expect for the food issue but maybe I'm missing something

also in health and food it dose not seem to matter what I put the eat below slider on my guy always waits until he only has 2 hit points left before he eats. and I'm not sure what the randomize by slider is for
"Eat for loot" option is when you run out of inventory space but still have food, you will eat food to make room for loot.

Last edited:

In rs3 it's best to use presets for banking. In osrs you have include food in the banking settings, so for example 10 lobsters etc. And the sliders for health are in %, so it will be calculated based on your hp level. And the randomize slider is intended to not eat always at the same % rate, so it will randomize it. If you select to eat at 50% and randomize at 5%, it will eat between 45% and 55%.