Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Try not to us the Teleport out options because most of the time it shuts down right away after starting and just takes your money for an hour. <(X_X)>

Try not to us the Teleport out options because most of the time it shuts down right away after starting and just takes your money for an hour. <(X_X)>
i had this problem its actually store bought teleports that mess it up use the regular teleport it will work fine

@OverWolf this is probably an update to counteract people people doing the free premium trick, if clients were started with minimal funds they would not shutdown if your credit ran negative. pretty sure half the RM community either knew or used this but kept quit about it.
which fair enough kinda broke the system, but it seems to shut stuff down for me even when i have premium credit.

tbh this is probably the end of using RM premiums for me, considering most stuff i did was netting roughly 4-500k an hour under good circumstances. having to lose about 130-140k an hour thru RWT in order to fund the bot under ideal circumstances isnt worth it for me probably.
especially considering how janky and frustrating the RM hours work, under ideal circumstances you pay whatever the listprice is per hour but generally its significantly more due it rounding to full hours and counting during breaks, losing upto 200k net profit an hour is unfortunately a no-go for me.
going from 40 cts upkeep a day to 2+ euro makes the bot significantly less viable unfortunately (at least for the methods i was using)

- to be clear this isnt a grievance to the bot dev's or runemate in general, this was an update that i had been fearing for a while but also an update that is probably neccesary for the viability of the community and dev's. i just wanted to voice my opinion and frustration with how the hours and premium function on RM which eventually lead to myself (and likely many others) finding and abusing this exploit.
most bots already require you to supervise them at least a little bit, Runemate credits requiring you to babysit them and actively manage your schedule just to get the most out of what you pay for doesnt help that at all
I gave you a refund sir. Hope everything works now. Recently there were issues after some updates in rs, dont know if they still occure. But hope that now the bot runs fine, as there aren't any bugs in the code on my side

the bot works amazing, except form it picks up everything dropped instead of just what i listed, got any ideas?
@qverkk ive noticed this exact same thing. I doubt it has something to do with my settings as i am using old presets that i worked fine previously
> logs dont say anything meaningfull
> ive had the settings on 5000 gp pick up over value
> it picks up both old and new (post konar) items all with ingame GE and GE tracker values far below the 5000 gp threshold.

my suspicion is that the error is with the pick up over value function.

@qverkk ive noticed this exact same thing. I doubt it has something to do with my settings as i am using old presets that i worked fine previously
> logs dont say anything meaningfull
> ive had the settings on 5000 gp pick up over value
> it picks up both old and new (post konar) items all with ingame GE and GE tracker values far below the 5000 gp threshold.

my suspicion is that the error is with the pick up over value function.
It should work, unless prices are way diffrent. Can you list items that get picked up? And what are you killing? So i can see their drop table

Is anyone able to help me with this? I tried to set-up the bot and whenever I start the bot, it keeps teleporting out of the area and walking back to fighting area, only to use teleport tab again.

Also, I was on a task, and somehow the bot starts just to end immediately after it activate my teleport tab, claiming that it had "emergency teleported out or task complete."

I am very dumbfounded and tried using this bot 4 times without success. (aka paid for 4 hours without success)

It should work, unless prices are way diffrent. Can you list items that get picked up? And what are you killing? So i can see their drop table

I've been killing moss giants, I don't have the "loot above price" option on because i thought that was the issue at first. I went to the drop table and manually typed in everything. I made sure to use caps and make sure everything was spelled correctly.

Is anyone able to help me with this? I tried to set-up the bot and whenever I start the bot, it keeps teleporting out of the area and walking back to fighting area, only to use teleport tab again.

Also, I was on a task, and somehow the bot starts just to end immediately after it activate my teleport tab, claiming that it had "emergency teleported out or task complete."

I am very dumbfounded and tried using this bot 4 times without success. (aka paid for 4 hours without success)
Is this osrs? Think that the teleport out when task is ended, is only available on rs3. Also make sure to have food etc
I've been killing moss giants, I don't have the "loot above price" option on because i thought that was the issue at first. I went to the drop table and manually typed in everything. I made sure to use caps and make sure everything was spelled correctly.
Can you send me a screenie of your loot settings?

Is this osrs? Think that the teleport out when task is ended, is only available on rs3. Also make sure to have food etc

Yes it's OSRS.... Also, I was using prayer with no food, and since I'm using overhead, why need food? Sigh. I guess I just gave away some hours that I coulda used for other bot.

Thanks for the explanation.

The main place i noticed this was at Deviant spectres but ive seen it pick up random shit at a lot of places , it randomly picked up a bunch of <100 gp seeds such as belladonna (old item worth about 20 gp) and even steel battleaxes (which since they werent on the alch list piled up in inventory ending up to a really shitty situation where it wouldnt loot anything).

ive noticed one other problem aswell:
if you use 1handed weapon + offhand and a 2 handed spec it leads to situations where it might loot an item in the meantime and fill up the inventory.
this leads to the issue where it constantly tries to click your offhand while the inventory is full message is spammed. unless youre using food at an agressive monster and it hits you until you trigger an eat its not going to resolve and do this until you intervene manually

no I don't believe so, I switched the client to fixed mode and no problems since. Has run over 20 hours without issues now.
Its been a while sense ive used. I don't remember the issue, it was something this banking / refilling pots. other than that the bot is amazing! well done

Looting problem is workaround by turning on area look.

Is there any way we could get a total row added to the profit to calc the columns so we don't have to manually do it?

Hey man i think the problem is that it isn't right clicking for loot, its left clicking until it picks the desired item up, in my case it was big bones so it picked everything up until it got the bones picked up

Hey man i think the problem is that it isn't right clicking for loot, its left clicking until it picks the desired item up, in my case it was big bones so it picked everything up until it got the bones picked up

Same problem, it's client side. Go to loot settings and turn on area loot as a work around until it's fixed

hey seems after update the bot will get stuck at shantay pass trying to go into pollnivneach dungeon it will just stand there on a wall